Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

IanT

Members
  • Posts

    2,187
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by IanT

  1. Each to there own.
  2. done it slightly different way. Batch File on Startup running: copy \\wwndc01\wallpaper$\Wallpaper.bmp C:\wallpaper.bmp regedit.exe /s \\wwndc01\wallpaper$\Wallpaper.reg
  3. Anyone done this? Got a new wallpaper I wanna roll out, I'm asumming I just add the registry change in GPO.......point the registry to a share where the wallpaper is.......... did it many years ago but forgotten
  4. IanT

    Windows Updates

    WSUS is your friend
  5. One thing I cant stand in this world are SPIDERS!!! put one in front of me and I will run a mile!!
  6. Thats the one!!!
  7. I have 2 jobs going, B2D then B2T
  8. You downloaded the latest HP SmartStart CD?
  9. I used a program to few weeks ago to check the last logins of users!! for the life of me cant remember what it was called!! but I managed to remove over 400 old user accounts!!!
  10. We had this in my last place! i wondered what the hell it was!!............it was the UPS
  11. Just curious, why don't u just migrate\transfer roles on the same domain or do you just wanna fresh\clean domain?
  12. 9:58
  13. I must admit it is a little quiet this end............im worried!!!
  14. 09:02!! and counting
  15. I know one person on here might, Andrew from the Harris crystal place
  16. of how long I can sit down for before someone calls me!!!! Startingggggggggg from 8:30!!
  17. I just get them emailed to me and im kind enough to pass them on to my fellow edugeekers
  18. IanT

    Hotmail

    Just had someone at work complaining about this......
  19. Whats your canteen food like!? My place is excellent!!........had a lovely pasta bake today
  20. format I use is: John Smith = j.smith
  21. managed to sort it now, don't know why I post sometimes, I always seem to fix it 5mins after I post!!! thanks anyway!!!
  22. Good Afternoon Guys, Having a pain with a printer, kids printing too it! The person who uses this printer only wants 4 computers printing to this printer and that's it, can you set the computers to only allow to print to a certain printer.
  23. Good News Our next door neighbor has been issued with a abatement notice (legal notice) now, that made my day
  24. Thames Valley Educational Recruitment
  25. Whitehaven School All Teaching Jobs - Cumbria SENIOR ICT TECHNICIAN ? 37 HOURS PER WEEK, FULL YEAR
×
×
  • Create New...