Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

DalekSec

Members
  • Posts

    6,358
  • Joined

Everything posted by DalekSec

  1. Thing i don't understand Jeremy Kyle: 1 Suicide, axe's show Love Island: 2 Suicides, Show still going... Both ITV, shows don't look out for their contestants/whatever mental health all they care about is views!
  2. I'll take 10
  3. So far: Brexit Party = On to the fire, Torys = Fire, UKIP = fire, Labour = Still in post pile, Lib Dem = I actually read. I've only ever voted labour but my faith in Corbyn is low so i've moved more Liberal in my old age!
  4. Yeah i was about to say, IIRC CC 2019 only works on Windows 10. I know for a fact that Lightroom CC doesn't work on windows 8.1, learnt that the hard way
  5. I was about to say, well that's your problem you need a decent MDM. Only to find out i can't find the setting to do it in our MDM!
  6. We use SCCM to push the package out with the cmd of 'msiexec /i "Adobe CC.msi" /q' Also worth checking you are licences for the suite you're pushing out. If it's the latest (2019) you must have user licenses as device licenses only support 2018 and below.
  7. What do you use to lock down the Macs? Do you have an MDM?
  8. DalekSec

    Gaming Chat

    SHUT THE FUNK DOOR They've remade MediEvil? Dammit now i have to get a PS4... shame as i hate their controllers and much prefer Xboxs....
  9. DalekSec

    Gaming Chat

    They've spent a good few years on it already! I'm hoping it's not PS4 only....
  10. Spiceworks here, it's free but very buggy! But hey it's free!
  11. ..... Name change time FarSec
  12. .....wheres my scream pillow (not a pillow of the scream painting a pillow to scream into)
  13. Is this for device or user license? I'm now panicking that we are going to get an email asking us to uninstall everything lower than 2018... which we currently have 2015 across the suites... only a few staff who use adobe have 2018!
  14. I didn't blub at the first death.... but the second i did...
  15. My right hand is a plunger and my left is an egg whisk. I'm unsure what hand i am as i use both, one for cleaning the toilets and one for whisking for example. Also my egg whisk doubles up as a death ray.... and my plunger can hack into any known system....
  16. Saw this this morning, Ryan Reynolds is a marketing genius.
  17. Could it be that the new ISOs are both Core and your current install is standard?
  18. Just an FYI, the Surface Dock updater is a crock of -redacted-. You'd think it would automatically download the latest firmware when you used it, nope it downloads the latest at the time of downloading it from their website. So if you've been using the tool for 2 years and wondered why it's never been updated you know why! We did this for about 6 months till we realised we had to re-download the tool for the newer updates....
  19. (ed) Development
  20. Followed it since series 1, should get a lot more press such a well written programme!
  21. We have Surface Pro 4's and docks, and i hate them. Make sure the docks firmware is up to date first off, i haven't managed to duplicate to 3 screens at once with the Surfaces via a dock. I can with my HP laptop via a USB-C dock but not the Surfaces. Only 1 teacher wants it like this so havent looked too much at it, most have it as their desk screen is a duplicate of the projector and the surface screen is their own private one.
  22. I think i should win because if not i will exterminate every human, apart from Fry
×
×
  • Create New...