-
Posts
13,543 -
Joined
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by Geoff
-
*presses the lava purge button*
-
I play a few games in my lunch break on my phone some times. Battletag EvilGrin #2606
-
Nope. I have a small stone affair, with some taint related issues....
-
Well... I'm using forbidden magic, so worse than that. Let's just say, don't worry about the gravity being reversed in my tower (hopefully it's worn off by now)...
-
I was having power issues last night. I had tried both using a tree farm and making charcoal and using solar generators with light detectors but nothing was really cutting it. So I've set up an ender pump in the nether that's pumping lava on red-red-red via endertanks. This is working a lot better for me. I then set up the basics for thaumcraft I scanned the basic aspects and researched the essential stuff. I built myself some goggles of revealing and mapped out nearby nodes. I dabbled with forbidden magic and made a ring of nutrition.
-
Well no you only end up with a single copy. I get round the issue by using FreeNAS as my NAS and utilising it's snapshotting feature to snapshot the windows backup.
-
Co-ords if you could please?
-
Repeat after me: "RAID is not a backup solution".
-
After some mis-adventure in the nether (and a big weapons upgrade). I managed to get some blaze rods.
-
Just change the biome at spawn to Nether and watch the ghasts chase people.
-
There's no need to reset the end to get the dragon back as we have Draconic Evolution, so there is a certain ritual we can use. Ritual of Draconic Resurrection - Feed The Beast Wiki You have to do this anyway for the materials to create the end game Draconic Evolution tools.
-
I want to see you explode several times trying to make angel wings again.
-
Help. What's the best Conference phone for upto 12 people
Geoff replied to dazmn's topic in AV and Multimedia Related
As @mathewL suggests, I had a Polycom SoundStation2 that's been replaced with a Soundstation IP 6000. Both are great. -
Yeah, the raid tools should show you.
-
The format on the raid drive is proprietary to the raid controller (even down to firmware revisions) you will not be able to read the disks other than attached to an identical raid controller. You have a high chance of losing the whole array during the resilver operation, so just hope and pray it survives without another disk failure. As a general rule of thumb, I am not using hardware raid anywhere. In a server such as this I would use the OS software raid, then at least I could move the disks to other hardware and still read them. My bigger setups either involve a NAS running it's own software based raid (ZFS on FreeNAS for example) or a SAN.
-
Similar issue here on Citrix XenApp. However the failed update process actually causes Adobe DC to break entirely so I have to take the affected server out of the farm and build a new image.
-
Completely failed to find a nether fortress last night. :/
-
For anyone who googled this thread from the future, the URL is: https://ssl.translatoruser.net
-
Oh @localzuk the mushroom biome problem is caused by Biomes a Plenty when you generate a non BoP world.
-
@localzuk there is another update, 2.0.1
-
@localzuk I got an update warning to update the pack to 2.0 when I logged in tonight. I cancelled it as I figured you wont of updated?
-
Websense is a pita for that.
-
In Word 2013 there's a feature that lets you submit your text to Microsoft to have it translated. However our proxy is filtering this out and breaking the functionality. Would anyone happen to have a list of ips / hostnames /etc that is used by this service?
