MS2011
Members-
Posts
335 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by MS2011
-
Hi I m planing to move Virtual Print Server into Azure, how did you done yours? Did you moved VM or build a new server in Azure and migrate PaperCut DB. Thanks
-
How much do you pay monthly for storing your backups to Azure?
-
Dear all I am moving from VMware to HyperV-2019 and have two servers with 4x 1GB NICs. I am looking at best way to configure to achieve best performance. The server will host virtual machines. I would like to created fail over between two nodes. Nics configuration Nic1- Leave it for Host OS Nic2- Hyperv management Nic3- VM’s Nic4- Failover Thanks MS
-
Good morning How did you configure local storage for onedrive multiple users using same computer. Thanks
-
Are you running exchange 2016 and planning to move 2019? Give us bit more info about your hyperv cluster and how did you done the upgrade. Thanks
-
Live Register as a Cashless Catering provider - any bad experiences?
MS2011 replied to pete's topic in MIS Systems
We don’t use liveregiter for cashless catering but we do use for access control. No problem at all. Engineers are brilliant.. -
Dear all Exchange 2016 migration - DL 380 server, 2x cpu, 64 Gb ram. 2x 480 Ssd’s for OS I have 1800 mailboxes, do need to create two separate raids for DB and long files? 15 k SAs drives or Ssd’s ? Raid 10 ? Thanks MS
-
Need to migrate Exchange 2010 to......?
MS2011 replied to AJWhite1970's topic in How do you do....it?
What your spec for the server ? -
Had the same issue here before, off the top of my head the fix was adding users/groups you wish to allow access to local remote access desktop users groups on the RDS server .
-
Remote app to work, you need to open port 443 on the server
-
Do you have email on prem/online or email provided by LGFL?
-
[emoji106]
-
We do use Sophos central here anyway. How does it work ?
-
How much you are paying for Sophos phishing?
-
[emoji106]
-
We are still iscsi and Vmware and want to move 10Gb and NFS. What’s your setup ?
-
Your project definitely overkill for home. I have similar kit running Vmware. I created two Luns and two dedicated switches for isscsi.
-
That’s my plan as well, migrate to exchange 2016 and then exchange online next.
-
Have you migrated to exchange 2019?
-
What’s your virtual sever spec?
-
Both .. will be moving max users though.
-
Any advice?
-
Hi all I’m doing migration from exchange 2010 to 2016. About 1500 users. Once everything moved, I want to setup office 365(hybrid). I need recommendation for new hardware and migration advice. Thanks
