MS2011
Members-
Posts
335 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by MS2011
-
Morning I need to extract meeting data from calendar of room mailboxes for meeting room. We are on office 365 platform. Thanks MS
-
Dear all How do I check auto archiving has been switched on for all users on office 365 email? Is there any script out there? Thanks MS
-
Hi Can you recommend best paid or free network mapping software? Thanks
-
https://www.dormakaba.com/gb-en/solutions/products/entrance-systems/turnstiles And Liveregister
-
[emoji106]
-
-
Can someone recommend a company that can quote for some iPads
MS2011 replied to TwistedHelixis's topic in Hardware
Academia Ltd -
Do you know the fee for the cyber essentials?
- 28 replies
-
- cyber
- cyber awareness
-
(and 2 more)
Tagged with:
-
I’m looking and try to similar as well.
-
I will really appreciate if someone can point me where to get the exam voucher for VMware vcp and CCNA Many thanks
-
Good morning Has anyone passed VMware vcp exam recently? I’m looking to purchase vcp exam voucher. Thanks Sami
-
Anyone want to share their infrastructure doc. With me please ?
-
Dear all, Recently we have moved to google for education and I am being asked to produce a brief overview of google induction. How to log into Google Apps for education How to access homework via Google Classroom How to check email (via GMAIL). Has anyone else done anything similar and would you be happy to share it with me? Many thanks, MS
-
Current infrastructure plan and 3 years plan. I need format so I can amend accordingly. Thanks
-
Good morning I’m writing our current infrastructure setup and recommendation. Would it be possible someone to kindly share their? It will help me immense. Thanks MS
-
Good morning I’m looking to buy a wheelchair for my mum, can anyone recommend me? Thanks MS
-
Dear all We are going to holiday next month and our package is not covered by insurance. Heathrow faces strikes and we don’t know what will happen to our flights. Can any one recommend third party insurance which will cover if any flight cancellations or airport strikes Thanks
-
Veeam is the best to backup VMware and hyperv
-
Vey well explained
