-
Posts
1,402 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by ADMaster
-
Yes it was I @Sephiroth I don't recall diamond or lava anywhere near the quartz. However there was some at the bottom going north. I'll catch up with you and take a look after work.
-
fixed this for you
-
Server just closed on me??
-
Thanks @localzuk
-
This weekend is fine with me as well. I've not done much since you made the announcement either. I'd recommend an new thread when it goes live since it is not FTB anymore. Also post what optional mods you will be installing and any nerfs you do in the first post. I think the server and client mods must match to a point.
-
I'm still trying to wrap my head around the quest system, and all the seeds I've play there is now cow to be found. Also there is some strange device that took half my hearts.
-
I had a play with revolution 2 last night. I'm not a huge fan of the PVP. What are the teams all about. I started with creative to explore and landed in an ocean bione with no land in sight. Switched to survival and got a little island where I was killed by some thaumcraft guardians. Then created another creative and it put me in a desert, but did have other biomes. Each time I used the realistic option. I didn't explore all of the options, but the one thing I didn't like was it seamed to put me in an IRC chat room in single player survival. Sometimes server chat gets too busy for me to follow let alone a public IRC. Perhaps that is different when on your owner server.
-
I have the i-options installed. I had no idea it is/ was an extra cost. I have a couple 552's that don't support i-options, not enough memory, but all my 654's have it. Perhaps it's just standard on those machines??
-
**destroys own base in search of non existent nuke** I siphoned off my extra power to you before I had the core to store it. Mr. I have 500+B already, and plotting to steel more. I signed on for a bit this morning, and oddly enough the core was working normal and not froze. I'll see what it is like after this afternoons reboot when I get home. 2 hour delays and snow days have given me extra time on minecraft.
-
I setup paper cut on the Konica's over the break as well. I've had a few users with jobs that just disappear too. I have one that shows as error deletion in the KM job log after papercut releases it to the printer. The user is still charged and the papercut log says printed. I recall seeing a setting for shared accounts, but I don't have any of that setup yet.
-
I brought my tier 7 energy core online this morning, and fired up the ol reactor again. Wonder how my RF I'll have when I get home?
-
The tavern has come along way. Things that still need done to it. Fireplace furnish / make rooms upstairs cellar needs dug out more, has stairs down to it. windows Possibly move bar forward and put in a kitchen area more decor shelves etc.
-
Eduville no number up north.
-
@Garacesh I left them in one of your chests on Monday, in any case you have then been after we talked on the server @bald_pig I will leave what I have of energy conduits in one of your chests, I think I have 75.
-
You setup in the under dark right on top of my quarry, mining inside of my ender markers. I recall you having issues with your quarry not sending items any longer. I'm not sure if that was before or after the move to the underdark. However my quarry ate most of your fence boundary which surely caused yours to stop working. I have your quarry and tesseract in my inventory so they don't get scooped up by my quarry.
-
Perhaps a bit of misunderstanding of terms then. We have a similar structure to your LEA called ITC's. My ITC has a pool of public IP's as well. However my school is assigned one for our natted traffic. Then I have a few others assigned to servers such as our website. When it was said there was a static IP, I thought the server had a separate public IP from the clients. Regardless of my misunderstanding, if the clients and the server are behind the same public IP it should work. If the server has the new static IP and the clients are still on the shared pool, then that is where the problem is.
-
ah yeah didn't think about that. I switched off the texture pack and I have the issue too.
-
I used mine to make the dimensional transceivers. I believe it was an ender resistor. @Geoff That must be a UI issue on client side here is a screen shot of mine.
-
@Garacesh yes, you can also use a dimensional transceiver by ender IO. I'd like to mine some draconic stuff too. @localzuk Are you updating the mod pack wile your at it? 2.2.2 is the latest showing in my launcher.
-
It is also fixed by installing chrome system wide for the users and controlling it with GPO, and blacklist the extension. Firefox also has sync options, and can't be controlled by GPO out of the box. Users should not be installing stuff to begin with, that's half the problem.
-
Just turning on the caching service is the solution, you do not need a static public IP either. The only changes I made to the network were to allow the ipads access to the cache server ip on whatever port it is running on (random port at install) Run sudo serveradmin fullstatus caching to get the port number. I have my BYOD devices ACLed from the rest of the network so needed this to make an allow rule. I have a network with many vlans / subnets. However all of the clients have the same public IP address via nat upstream of me. In the gui interface under edit permissions I have cache content from all networks service clients with public addresses matching the servers network. I also have a DNS entry matching the hostname and IP of the cache server. I'm not sure if it uses IP or hostname. As long as the clients can access the mac on that port and are not firewalled it should work fine. Check the GUI edit permissions see if that does the trick.
-
Are there any odd entries in the chrome://extensions ? If you find one that is causing the issue tick the developer options box at the top this will give you the ID number. Put that ID into a chrome extensions black list GPO or admin console if you have GAFE.
-
How does one go about containing the spread. I found some areas of taint when looking for sky stone. I think its is a few thousand blocks east of me, but could get co-ords when I sign on later.
-
I got the mystcraft / computer craft touch screen portals working. There is one near spawn with links to a few people. I still need to make links to everyone else, and create books for people to get to the portal room from their base. The portal room isn't really a room yet. Just a floor so feel free to fill it out now that the functionality is there.
-
@Garacesh I agree to a point, auto crafting, ore processing is nice. Building machines to automate tasks makes things easier / faster. There does come a point when you say now what do I build. A few packs to get started with would be Thermal expansion, EnderIO or Mine Factory reloaded. All of these can create and use RF. Powered furnace is more efficient then your stone one. Pulverize / sag mill, double your ore output. Harvester to harvest your crops, you need paper for your mystcraft. Planter to plant the crops, or even better just use agricraft so crops do not need to be replanted. Some items have several components that need crafted then put together as a whole. auto crafting all those parts is a time saver. I hope this helps you get an idea where to start with tech mods. Now who do what? I've not been on the server yet today.
