Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

gotenks1321

Members
  • Posts

    115
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by gotenks1321

  1. There's an old 'debug' code that used to work for that Wonder if it still works actually....*runs off to find an old laptop*
  2. That's pretty much what we all do all day Best way to learn IMHO though.
  3. WoW has my time again at the moment especially with the upcoming Cataclysm expansion. It's quite nice to be in a casual guild where they don't expect you to turn up to every single raid and just pop on once a week or an hour here or there. The fun really starts though when you get 20 of us together on Teamspeak heading out to a random raid.
  4. Ah, I'm on Shadowsong. D'oh!
  5. I know a particular member of another forum very well who goes by the name "Disgusted" and happens to live in Tunbridge Wells
  6. I wonder when Tonbridge is then...
  7. Same but I got 12/20 :-S Some there that I've never come accross as before my time and the SBS one...
  8. Oooh, more WoW players What servers are you all on?
  9. I did too :S
  10. Unless they're updated it again I believe this is only working in the USA, must go and check actually...
  11. Funnily enough that's what I spent most of last week doing helping the Caretaker strip out and refurnish the Deputy Head's office When do you start Alex? I hope they supply you with lunches like that one we had Wednesday
  12. Mine's due for renewal next month so would be handy to see any that people have Originally I just spent about an hour searching through Google and found I think about a 35% code that worked.
  13. Deploying Windows 7 - Part 1: Windows AIK 2.0 Enhancements is pretty much what I used to get MDT 2010 up and running.
  14. It was a pleasure to meet you today David and congratulations to the person who was chosen (not sure it's my place to post who). It's always an eye-opener to see what other schools have and how they make use of it and I have certainly taken onboard a few new ideas which I hope will help where I am now and where I move onto next. Onwards and upwards
  15. Done last night and seems to be pretty good so far
  16. If WPKG is as good as the brief bits i've just read then I thank you very much! Been looking at different solutions to be able to deploy software and cut down image sizes lately
  17. Having never done one before i'm actually quite looking forward to it lol
  18. I was going to install it on our Exchange server here but we went down the iPhone route in the end. If you can then I would setup a virtual machine to install and test it on first before even thinking about the real thing, if that's not possible then make sure you thoroughly read the installation guide and know it inside out before beginning. Ensure you have all the recent backups you would need to restore back to before the install if all goes tits up Good luck
  19. What have you done so far and what happens when you try to boot the computer to capture/deploy? I've been playing with this on and off for the last couple of weeks so hopefully might be able to help
  20. Oh dear....I've felt rather like that for the last week or so. I just put it down to a hectic year so far and lack of decent sleep
  21. Have many people applied for this? Sent my forms off last night so fingers crossed
  22. Off to see this tomorrow evening so will remember the hankies, just incase my 'hayfever' plays up
  23. Hmm, would be very interested in this. Could you PM me what house prices are like around there please? About one and a half hours commute from here so I would be looking at moving if it happened. Thanks
  24. Seaford Head Community College ::: Staff ::: Vacancies ***
  25. That's a big sandwich
×
×
  • Create New...