sigma
Members-
Posts
1,681 -
Joined
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by sigma
-
SC-900: Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity
sigma replied to Mark182's topic in Cloud Services
Am I too late? SC-900 -
Yappy.
-
Although geared to the USA, this is Edtech focused, and looks handy to help unpick in app advertising/tracking for blocking. https://appmicroscope.org/
-
- 2
-
-
Gringotts
-
Islington
-
Yikes! There's this: /forums/internet-related-filtering-firewall/226451-smoothwall-admin-console-log.html#post1941532
-
I have a different filtering provider, but have some of the same issues. Where knives/blades are used as part of the curriculum, (food tech, resistant materials, textiles, science), we wouldn't expect them to be blocked online where they directly relate to use in the curiculum, particularly food knives and craft knives. All actual commerce including all actual shopping is blocked. Our issue is zombie, throwing and other now illegal knives where they turn up in image searches and are being sold online as weapons, and they walk straight through our filter so pupils can view them. Our pupils would never see that list of sponsored products from your "where to get a knife" search because we ad-block as all sorts of unsuitable links turn up there.
-
Underneath
-
Poker..
-
Bunch.
-
Cookie
-
Nuts….
-
Things that could have been improved before being approved...
sigma replied to 6Foot2's topic in Jokes/Interweb Things
Not just any risqué, that’s M&S risqué! -
Ziggy.
-
Justin
-
Where.
-
Octet..
-
Extract
-
(The) Scream
-
Back in the 80’s when I worked for BT, the keyboards and phones, were all sanitised monthly by a specialist cleaner that came round monthly. They had a brush out and some sort of wipe. This was when we all had “terminals” connected to mainframes, not PC’s. The display had a monochrome cathode ray tube. When I first started my “little part-time job” in schools, one of my tasks was to clean the mouse balls and rollers….
-
It’s to do with an unexpected invite I think. I’m always suspicious of anything of that nature that I neither have prior knowledge or warning of.
-
Roaming
-
Silver
-
Lord..
-
Good..
