-
Posts
307 -
Joined
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by Kingstech
-
Amplification equipment for a teacher - any recommendations?
Kingstech replied to kaphc's topic in AV and Multimedia Related
Is it going to be a solution that is always going to be there or is it temporary? Sent from my iPad using EduGeek -
Why do you need a BT socket in the outbuilding if there is network in there already? Is it just fibre linking them? When we have out buildings we put in a phone patch panel as well as fibre. You can run a BT phone line over CAT5 because I have done it for our lifts.
-
Have you thought about interactive projectors?
-
I've used VLC media player to broadcast across to 6 class rooms.
-
Anyone got an Epson Interactive Projector?
Kingstech replied to TechSupp's topic in AV and Multimedia Related
I have just installed a Epson Eb-485wi, it was easy to install, (I have installed a number of Wb-485w projectors any way) the member of staff seems to like it. I did see that Epson are bringing out a new interactive touch projector (so no pens needed) in April. It looked good at Bett when I saw it. -
Have you looked at wireless HDMI dongles. We have just installed some and they are great. And device with HDMI can use it.
-
I will give this ago tomorrow and see what happens.
-
have you got the reg key for this?
-
Thanks LukeC i will give it ago tomorrow.
-
Yeah couldn't see anything in Windows Features. This is a personal laptop of a member of Staff so can just reimage it.
-
I just opened up Internet Explorer (64-bit) from the start menu and its working but the 32-bit one doesnt work. I dont understand this.
-
When i am out and about i carry keys with a GMK on it to get everywhere and my new windows 8.1 tablet connected to the domain plus a couple of memory sticks, one attached to my keys and normally one attached to my ID badge. Then it does depend on what the job im doing is. Mostly i will carry a toolbox around with all sorts of tools in it. Including Patch cables, hammer, screwdrivers, punch down tool and Crimping tool, RJ45 ends. Plus lots of random tools. Its starting to get heavy now.
-
Just installed IE9 from windows updates and it wont even load up. It starts to load and gives me the internet explorer window but the page stays white for about 5 seconds and then just closes.
-
Just tried it with Firefox and that does not work either.
-
I have got a old dell laptop that i have been asked to look at because it will not connect to the internet. I opened up Command Prompt to see if i was getting a outside connection, so i pinged BBC - Homepage and got a reply. Sounds odd to me. I then looked in internet options and clicked on connections tab, on the LAN settings it has got nothing ticked but all input boxes are white like they are active. (See image) If i then Click on the "Automatically Detect settings" tick box and tick then untick the proxy server box it looks like it should be. With everything grayed out other then "Automatically detect Settings" But when i go to click on the OK button it doesn't do anything. Almost like it have got a setting wrong but its the same as every other computer have i. (See Image) Has anyone seen this before? Hope this makes sense.
-
I think i will go to the stand 1st. If i can find it.
-
I haven't tried hooking it up to a external display yet but will give it a go. i have tried pushing the button down for 10 seconds and longer and nothing happens. Is there a way of doing a hard reset by putting a pin in a reset hole?
-
Good evening, I have got an Acer W510 tablet that will not turn on. It is fully charged because there is a Blue light on the power button. Has anyone had this before? Any help would be good. Cant even get it to the BIOS screen.
-
Thank you @X-13. Does it have a lid on it?
-
It would be nice to have one put aside for me on Saturday if its possible.
-
They should have lots more really. I am going to get to Bett early on Saturday morning and see what i get. Does anyone have any photos of the Travel mugs?
-
Hope i get one on saturday.
-
will there be any edugeek travel mugs left on saturday?
-
I'm hoping to be there on Saturday. Will be looking for the Edugeek stand.
