-
Posts
1,030 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by rickjames
-
PP is pretty good but I like Otto and Homeslice with their 20" pizza a fair bit
-
There's so many great pizza places in London. That is all.
-
Know a lot of vegans/lactose intolerant people, with subs it's generally cashew cheese.
-
I don't play this game anymore.
-
7/10, alright I guess.
-
I attended this school. And left 10 years ago now. That is all.
-
Well, this has absolutely nothing to do with Liverpool. He'll get a long international ban.
-
Watching this for no reason whatsoever.
-
My legs still aren't quite used to the world of singlespeed.
-
We're not qualifying out of this group. Time for the finer things in life like cycling and Netflix.
-
Also Cahill's goal was an absolute belter I'm far too on edge for tonight; still no expectations but can't help but be nervous about it. Turning up for once would be nice though.
-
I did, enough to put £5 on Chile at 4/1. Also had a tenner on Croatia to win with Mandzukic to score anytime at just over 3s. Quitting whilst I'm very much ahead.
-
Last night, some football happened.
-
-
Rooney left Baines on his own far too many times, hence why that second one actually happened. Not Baines' brightest moment but it's not like he could particularly do much about it.
-
For the first time in an age they gave it a go which is all you can really ask, if I'm honest I didn't expect that quick a response after going down. Depends on Hodgson's thinking over Sterling, if I were him I'd keep him in the middle and not just shove him out to the right as he did in that second half. On his current form I'd love him to drop Rooney, but I highly doubt he will. Also not the greatest quality picture, but still brilliant And this one is now my desktop
-
If England play like they did on Saturday we'll be fine.
-
Just bought a Vitus Vee-1 for the 3 mile commute. Going to enjoy it.
-
Also I had a fiver on Croatia at 12s, definitely not biased.
-
Might as well give Brazil the trophy already, ah referees.
-
Happy 6 weeks, everybody.
-
Going to wildly assume you're either a Liverpool or City fan.
-
Even if he was fit I'd be seriously tempted to start Sterling then throw on Barkley after an hour or so...
-
Also this video, nail hit head
-
I'm just used to the heartbreak now. Kids as England fans nowadays don't seem fussed, I don't blame them. Our school is very international so I imagine words will be flying all over the place.
