-
Posts
13,085 -
Joined
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by X-13
-
FTFY Just spent 20 minutes SR-ing for a Feebas... 5% chance from a special fishing spot. Ended up breaking my new rule of just using Pokeballs [instead of great/ultra/dusk/dive/etc] because the Heal Ball with Milotic would look cool. Also, Volt Tackle isn't just an egg move now! There's an NPC with 3 Pikachu that gives you a Pikachu Z-Crystal and teaches you the move [because you need it for the crystal]
-
TBF, I'm at about 18 hours now and have caught pretty much every Pokémon I can so far. But I've mostly stuck to 1 team... Le EDIT: Leafeon get! I have another Eevee, so Jolteon is next.
-
That's a pretty cool addition. Miltank best wall. Rollout + Defence Curl best combo (if it's still a thing) Just finished the grass trial... That totem is OP. Solar Blade + Power Herb is brutal. (Instant charge) Castform assists with Sunny Day (more instant charges) + Synthesis is mean. And Castform's headbutt does so much damage... I think I need to stop using 1 specific team and start using specialist teams.
-
Pokedex: 66 Z-Crystals: 4 Time: 15:58 Just finished the fire trial, which was hilarious.
-
Once I've got a good OP capture 'mon, I'm chaining for a shiny one. It looks cool. On a side note, I discovered you can get infinite free Premier balls. But it's 1 at a time and I can't be bothered at the moment.
-
Man, you have the worst luck... I've seen billions of them. You can breed males, but you need a ditto. Also, female Salandit. First encounter. Growly is gone, fire lizard is cooler.
-
It's a 5 % chance. They can also call Espeon/Umbreon for help.
-
Yup, this is a 100% legit rule imposed by Satoshi Tajiri himself. There's going to be a bunch of Sealion Dions being wondertraded once I get a Ditto.
-
I'll catch one at some point.
-
I checked the Pokédex, it's an all-day Pokémon. I still need Miltank and Tauros... I think one of them is SOS only.
-
Route 4. The first route on the second island.
-
God damn it... Moss rock and a Thunderstone are near each other, so I'll flip a coin when I get there. It's cool. Shoot me a message on Steam when you want to trade. I'll send over Dolan Drumpf to Make Alola Great Again.
-
Just caught an Eevee! [10 hours and I've just got to the second island ] Naughty nature. But, I don't know what to evolve it into... Jolteon, Flareon, Vaporeon, Espeon, Umbreon, Leafeon, Glaceon, Sylveon... Leave it as Eevee forever? I leave it up to you, EduGeeks. What do?
-
Pretty much. IIRC there are 4 QR codes for each Pokémon. Male, female, shiny male and shiny female. Male and female are easy to find... But both shinies? Ain't nobody got time for that. Also, Trial 1 done! And it was super underwhelming. Game: Totem Pokémon turned up! Me: Oh, dang... It's fully evolved and sort of bulky. G: Totem aura increased it's defence! Me: Oh, lordy... I'ma die! G: Totem Pokémon used Focus Energy! M: RIP muh team. G: Totem Pokémon fainted. M: Good job, One Punch 'Mon. (Makuhita)
-
You see them in the game. The pokedex gives the QR code for it.
-
Si. Though I'm not at the breeding stuff point yet. Also, the QR stuff... You don't get the 'mons you scan. There are 20(?) Pokémon it allows you to catch, which are fixed. But it includes first stage Jhoto starters and second stage Sinnoh starters.
-
It's tweezers holding a cotton wool ball.
-
And she shares the bed with Meowth... Which is totally the Meowth from Team Rocket because it's standing up. THE GAME LITERALLY MAKES THAT COMMENT LATER ON.
-
Played about an hour so far, just about to go visit the Professor. I'm liking it. Chose Poppilo (gonna breed for a modest female one) so if you grabbed one of the others I'll hook you up.
-
-
On that point... WHY IS IT NOT FIRE/FIGHTING?! It'd actually make sense this time.
-
I'm sorry, the answer we were looking for is a female Popilo called Sealion Dion.
-
I know... INB4 banned from Nintendo network because it isn't released yet.
-
Mine is "Preparing for Dispatch"...
-
Ordered Poké-moon. Looked through the exclusives and it has more I'm interested in.
