Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

X-13

Members
  • Posts

    13,085
  • Joined

Everything posted by X-13

  1. Basically. If you own the games, you can properly RDP into the PS4 with remoteplay. Which, depending on the game, is unplayable.
  2. As far as I know mine is fine... I've had no 2factor prompts. Though, it does sound like it's time for an access review.
  3. X-13

    Gaming Chat

    Nah, it's called The Legend of ZELDA.
  4. X-13

    Gaming Chat

    Horizon Zero Dawn is really good... It's a shame I've stopped playing it to play Zelda.
  5. X-13

    Gaming Chat

    But... He (It?) was really easy for me! I popped Armiger and destroyed him.
  6. X-13

    Gaming Chat

    You're so casual, braj. More like NintenDON'T...
  7. X-13

    Gaming Chat

    Playing what? Zelda? Good luck fighting Nintendo's copyright guys...
  8. X-13

    Gaming Chat

    I've only played a couple of hours... [emoji14]
  9. X-13

    Gaming Chat

    There's only one clothes shop... It's the Sheikah set. Costs something like 500 rupees. I beat up 2 golems [can't remember their names...] and sold all the ore they dropped. Now I'm a Sheikah.
  10. X-13

    Gaming Chat

    Kakariko, fam. Using that version resizes the image to nothing... You should be able to upload to Google Photos or Imgur at full size, but I can't get it to work. Just sits there doing nothing.
  11. X-13

    Gaming Chat

    I legit spent 30 minutes with a trial because my memory is terrible. Then I took a note on my phone and did it in 2 minutes. Also... THERE'S A MASK THAT MAKES YOUR FEET MAKE LESS NOISE! Which makes no sense, but makes Link look more female. I'm OK with this. And gravity is defeated by pulling out the glider just before you hit the ground. I really wish Wii U had PS4's share functionality. I love that.
  12. X-13

    Gaming Chat

    Eww... Not a fan of perma-death. Though I was looking at Binding of Issac.
  13. Yes, you were. . ...That was supposed to say "IT was cool". Now I look like a narcissist and I can't edit it. You're too kind. It's ok, I know I'm awkward around new people... [emoji14]
  14. You say this like I just randomly gave you stuff... Instead of asking me to get badges for you. [emoji14]
  15. I was cool seeing everyone again at BETT. But I feel bad for ignoring some people and not talking to others much. It takes a while, ok. I wasn't doing it on purpose.
  16. These lions... Anyone able to grab me a couple? [Only one is for me. Honest.]
  17. Saturday is open to everyone. It's fine... Though, the teenagers may object.
  18. Oh, cool. That's what I use.
  19. Out of curiosity, what are you guys using to stream?
  20. Grab me some, please...
  21. Considering the amount of swag @Joanne seems to get...
  22. Ok, 'Geeks... Y'all need to hook me [and my mum] up. We both aren't going to be at BETT until Saturday. Spot something cool? Grab extras for us, please. Help a nerd out.
  23. X-13

    Gaming Chat

    At some point. I may start up again in February, after I start getting paid. But we're getting off-topic now. [emoji14]
  24. X-13

    Gaming Chat

    I've platinum'd it... The chalice dungeon bosses towards the end are brutal.
  25. X-13

    Gaming Chat

    I'm guessing it's more PTSD... Souls games aren't for everyone. [emoji14]
×
×
  • Create New...