-
Posts
13,085 -
Joined
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by X-13
-
Shadowbans solve nothing. They're the equivalent of sticking your fingers in you ears and shouting "I can't hear you".
-
Erm... https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/doctress
-
Ah, Leeroy Jenkins syndrome... You rush in and ignore any plans, but at least you've got chicken.
-
Yes there was, and yes it is. Never underestimate how idiotic these people are. http://www.express.co.uk/entertainment/films/779821/Wonder-Woman-armpit-hair-Gal-Gadot-trailer-DC Though, a lot of the complaints were because Gal Gadot was in the Israel Defence Force. She's a woman, but the wrong sort of woman.
-
My headset just broke and seeing as this is gaming chat... Anyone got a recommendation? I'm looking at MSI DS502 at the moment. I know a couple of people who have them and they've said they're good.
-
I would play this game.
-
I still haven't got round to watching that... However, I'm up-to-date with Game of Thrones. I still can't believe [character] pulled a Reynholm and walked out a window... That was too funny for something that was supposed to be serious.
-
Things this can't be blamed on: The sunshine. The moonlight. Good times. Things it can be blamed on: The boogie.
-
So, you're totally cool with giving the prize to me if you win. [emoji14]
-
Much obliged. Still had to tell chrome to show the desktop version, but it worked.
-
Can't see it on the app... But, I'll allow it. [emoji14]
-
We'll arrange something, in the unlikely event that I actually win. Getting stuff sent here is a nightmare...
-
YAAAY!
-
"School name" "School Type" "School Postcode" ...dang. I ain't in education anymore.
-
I was doing really well... Untill I saw Danganronpa. Been meaning to grab that on Vita for ages.
-
Do you want to start a waifu-war? Because that's how you start a waifu-war.
-
A.K.A best waifu. On-topic: Finishing off Assassin's Creed Syndicate. It's good.
-
Finally got round to watching Neon Genesis Evangelion... Yeah, I have no idea what that ending was about.
-
You both have good taste. I should really finish Horizon Zero Dawn.
-
Damn, that pizza has lasted a while... [emoji14]
-
There's an easy test. Once you're done, are you still hungry. If yes, not enough. If no, that's enough. ...if you feel sick, too much.
-
Crimes? Yeah, I'm down for some crimes. [emoji14]
-
Playing more Persona 5, nearly up to the opening (it makes sense if you've played it) Got a few S.links maxed, but I keep hitting ones that require a stat maxed to continue... Not cool. I've got 1 I can't even start.
-
Get a bike. Bikes are cool. I'm thinking of getting one as well. We can start our own biker gang of roaming nerds. [emoji14]
