Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

X-13

Members
  • Posts

    13,085
  • Joined

Everything posted by X-13

  1. Well... If it actually gets printed. [emoji14]
  2. Registered for BETT with a joke job title... And I'm slightly worried I just Bobby Tables'd them. [emoji14]
  3. Maybe.
  4. X-13

    Gaming Chat

    I do have GTAV on pc... I should probably finish it as some point.
  5. X-13

    Gaming Chat

    ...I could have sworn I saw someone saying she's actually a Mr. Handy.
  6. X-13

    Gaming Chat

    Possibly... It would make sense.
  7. X-13

    Gaming Chat

    I just found the vault... Then the cat ran off when I got there.
  8. X-13

    Gaming Chat

    I accidentally found Curie. [emoji14] And yes, the companion mission is really interesting. Currently have: - Charles Borkley - Cait Sith - Piper "The Institute did it!" - Nick the Brobot - Codsworth - Curie the French GLaDOS - McReady
  9. X-13

    Gaming Chat

    "that I've found" I haven't found her yet.
  10. X-13

    Gaming Chat

    I accept no responsibility. And Charles Borkley is a good boy. Though I swapped him out for Best Girl (that I've found) Piper.
  11. X-13

    Gaming Chat

    Nope. I've already shirked responsibility. You can't make me accept it now.
  12. X-13

    Gaming Chat

    I'm going to accept responsibility for that... ...or maybe not.
  13. X-13

    Gaming Chat

    To be fair, that's 100% consistent with the character.
  14. X-13

    Gaming Chat

    I've just started playing it... The new control layout keeps confusing me.
  15. I'm working as well... I only have Christmas Eve and Christmas Day off. [emoji24]
  16. It's Xcom though. [emoji14] I've got the best of both. [emoji14] Just missing a 420 or 666 in the friend code.
  17. I finally got round to getting a switch. SW-6969-0863-6186
  18. X-13

    Gaming Chat

    Finally got round to getting Re:Core. Played a demo version a while back, and kept meaning to get it. Not sure when I'm going to get round to playing it though...
  19. I knew there was something that felt off... I'm guessing this is the Stock/Sock/Spock/Schlock/Mock/Brocktober thread now, so... OBLIGATORY PONY (as is tradition) You had a promotion? No more colouring-in department?
  20. X-13

    Gaming Chat

    Picked up Yakuza 0 and Kiwami. Kiwami turned up first, so I've been playing a bit of that. I like it so far.
  21. X-13

    Gaming Chat

    Finally got round to getting Arkham Knight. It's so much fun, but the Batmobile is jank to control... The Man-bat reveal legit spooked me.
  22. I'm reasonably sure they sanitise the inputs so you can't go that...
  23. This is all moot anyway... Didn't Rose remove Daleks from existance. There should be 0 Daleks, they don't exist.
×
×
  • Create New...