Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

X-13

Members
  • Posts

    13,085
  • Joined

Everything posted by X-13

  1. Which should have been in the base game...
  2. X-13

    Gaming Chat

    My response. (Possibly NSFW, depends on how strict they are)
  3. X-13

    Gaming Chat

    Sounds like how Persona 4 was. Good to know. I think the choice was spoiled for me... along with a few other bits.
  4. Just say it's a networking event for IT professionals. [emoji14] LAN is technically networking...
  5. So, EduBites / EduStream mashup? Y'all have halls and holidays. Anyone have a nice SMT who'll let us geek out?
  6. Mediocre games done badly. games done slow.
  7. Hmm... Does sound interesting. And I do want to get back into streaming, I've just been too busy with work.
  8. X-13

    Gaming Chat

    I may be picking that up tomorrow... If I can find the steelbook for a reasonable price.
  9. I've checked that. The full path is >250 characters.
  10. X-13

    Gaming Chat

    I haven't bought it yet. I want to see what happens with the DLC... that is expensive, for what it is. Maybe there'll be a complete edition. Or I'll cave and buy the regular version.
  11. Here's a weird one for you. We have a group of users who need access to some files, however the total file path [inc. filename] exceeds 250+ characters [one I tested was 251, others are a lot longer] They're understandably getting hit with a "filename too long" error when they try to do anything with the files. Here's the strange part... If someone copies the folders on to a Mac, then copies them back as "[foldername]-Copy" the files can be opened and used, even though the path is now even longer. Anybody have any clues? Because as far as I can see, that's dark magic.
  12. Nah, he just knew about our "no Lincolns allowed" rule.
  13. Yeah, one on either side.
  14. The only pair I've found are the "swap the order" ones. I ended up having to make a note of the orders on my phone...
  15. I ended up looking up the answer for that one. It makes no sense to me. I've been almost everywhere... and only done 1 beast. May try to find the Rito one to do second. Apparently the skill you get for beating it is really good. Got the master sword, through.
  16. X-13

    Gaming Chat

    I don't know what you're talking about... Oooh... PERSONA. It's like 10% dungeon crawler, 90% dating sim. [emoji14] The story ( both main story and side stories) are really good. Lot's of character development.
  17. The rando ones? I just stun-lock them with a spear.
  18. You really should have... also: *ahem*
  19. A draft that goes up... Set fire to grass and, if set up properly, it throws you higher into the air when gliding. No jokes. Just science.
  20. Travel from one end to the other [longitude, latitude or a jaunty angle, dealers choice] without touching the floor. Loads of fire arrows are needed for updrafts.
  21. To be fair, you only need about 414 to max out everything.
  22. X-13

    Gaming Chat

    Where's the fun in making sense? [emoji14]
  23. X-13

    Gaming Chat

    Sounds interesting... What's the strat?
  24. X-13

    Gaming Chat

    I still need to work out a good strategy for guardians... I ran into a less-broken one and managed to stunlock it off a cliff with arrows. [emoji14]
  25. Pretty much. The more it relies on reactions, the less playable it is with input lag.
×
×
  • Create New...