-
Posts
13,085 -
Joined
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by X-13
-
Yup. I have a MSI GT60 Dominator for teh vidya gams. Because I don't have the space for a desktop.
-
"What's that? You feel powerful?" ~OHKO~ "How about now?" That's basically the entire game. Steam says 32.2 hours. But, steam lies. Built into my laptop. Is nice. Can type in the dark and stuff.
-
-
I'm about 4 bosses away from the end. If you're where I think you are, the next boss will break you. [stupid Capra Demon...] I haven't touched the DLC stuff yet. One of the bosses in that is insane.
-
I always forget about that game... it's not that memorable.
-
Oh, cool. I never played DE:HR. Not a big fan of first-person. I'd love to see skill upgrades being more damage stability than damage output. Take the whole concept of learning your skills to the next level.
-
Fully open world with fun in-depth character-action style combat. "Game Over" if you do anything. Combat it just dance-evasion. Only options for damage are friendly-fire. Story changes depending on what secrets you find. [i've been trying to get good at gamedev to actually do this. I love the concept.] There's 3.
-
Lol, It torches the entire bridge when it turns up. And yes, it's a forewarning [and a completely optional boss]. Some bosses will make you nearly break your controller.
-
The thing is... That's AFTER Taurus. This is why I'm confused. If you can get to the end of the bridge, there's a bonfire there. And you get to skip a little bit.
-
That's the area before Taurus. It's where I thought you were. Now I'm confused about dragons... There's no dragon there.
-
^ This guy. I think... you may have gone the wrong way. I honestly can't remember where the drake bridge is, in relation to everything else. Le EDIT: Just double checked, yeah you've beaten Taurus if you're at the bridge. You can either go right, down the stairs, or you can try to get the the end of the bridge. [Open the shortcut down the stairs though, it's useful.]
-
I'm trying to think where you are... It's been a while since I played. I know the bridge, but I can't remember how to get to it. You must have done Taurus, so you're further than I thought you were. [i thought you were still getting to it.] Also, 700 souls. I lost about 45k [in total] souls trying to do O&S.
-
When you make the character, you choose an item. That's the gift. Bottom of the tower? Again, wrong way. You have to to up towards the bridge. [You've gone forwards and down from the bonfire. You need to go right.]
-
Yup. Asylum is easy if you get the drop attack, IIRC i did about 50% of it's health. [if you take the black firebomb gift you can kill it the first time you see it.]
-
By first boss, do you mean the Asylum demon or the Taurus demon? This is me. Pimp armour and dual-handing a man serpent greatsword.
-
Git gud. I don't think I died until the first boss... Also, there's a really easy way to kill the first black knight, but you lose any item drop it may have. [Or you can kite it around to get the item it's guarding and kill it later.]
-
Graveyard? You've gone the wrong way.
-
Deus Ex Machina.
-
Didn't the vanishing thing require the bracelet? [and/or the phone.] I didn't like the hand-wave "it's a promise!" thing...
-
New Star Wars Film Title Confirmed: Star Wars: The Force Awakens
X-13 replied to 6Foot2's topic in General Chat
It's probably referring to a specific character. -
New Star Wars Film Title Confirmed: Star Wars: The Force Awakens
X-13 replied to 6Foot2's topic in General Chat
As seen on Twitter: Episode VII: The Force Awakens Episode VIII: The Force Hits Snooze Episode IX: The Force Is Late For Work -
While I'm at work? Nope.
-
Added a couple of Zelda images to my wallpapers folder [Master Sword is screen 2 now.] Folder is here: http://www.edugeek.net/forums/general-chat/48247-what-does-your-desktop-look-like-27.html#post1231962 Trying to find a good Midna wallpaper/image... but they're moderately NSFW.
-
I preorder collector's editions. That have actual physical stuff I want. Like artbooks and statues.
-
@Homeland is there anything in the event viewer about the shutdown? It could shed some light on what's going on. We have thinbooks here and I haven't been told of any issues other than one [literally one] having problems connecting to the network first thing in the morning.
