-
Posts
13,085 -
Joined
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by X-13
-
This title is obligatory, right? Providing I don't completely donk this up, and the paperwork comes through, I'm now officially out of Education. I say "officially" because I've still been applying for education jobs. Just had an offer come through for a first-line support role. Still waiting to hear back from another one, but I doubt I've got it, and I've got an interview on Monday (which I'm still going to) but I think that's me done. I'm probably going to still be about, you lot aren't getting let off that easily.
- 47 replies
-
- 39
-
-
Not until post-game. And you have to hatch 20 eggs to unlock it. And you can only see it in the PC.
-
-
I wasn't about so I didn't see it. It's based on the game it's currently in. Moon will always get Lunala, Sun will always get Solgaleo.
-
...if you had told me, I could have evolved it into a Lunala for you. Saying that, I need to go find Cosmog.
-
IIRC, it's true... But it may just be salty-ness. However, they are hackers. They can use any Pokémon, including things you can't get, with Hidden Abilities. And they all have max IVs and EVs.
-
The Battle Tree, like the Battle Maison and Battle Subway before it, cheats. It messes around with accuracy and items (quick claw will work 100% of the time for NPCs) so that you won't win. It also deliberately builds teams that you're weak to and reads inputs.
-
Haha! I'm now the Alola Champion! And I was so close to failing... Mostly because the end cutscene is ridiculously long, you don't get to save and my 3ds nearly died.
-
Grabbed Let it Die. Seems good so far, but I'm not a fan of the constant internet connection requirement. Got kicked out of the game because of maintenance... I'm going to be really annoyed if it happens during a boss fight.
-
If you have something with Synchronise in the first slot of your team, wild pokemon have a 50% chance to have the same nature. I farmed Abra to get a Modest or Timid one with Synchronise so the Lunala would have that nature, and ended up with pretty much every nature except for Modest and Timid.
-
Just caught Lunala [in a moon ball for maximum style ] Legitimately added about 2 hours onto my playtime trying to find a Modest/Timid Abra with Synchronise, they all seem to have Inner Focus. I'm now 8 natures off of having a Sync Abra with every nature that changes stats. There are 25 natures, 5 do nothing... 12 Abras kept, and I got a bunch of dupes. Ended up going for a Modest Lunala because it was the first one I found. Also, first Popplio I hatched was Modest. Swapped it into my team and it got 22 levels from the first pokemon I fought in a trainer battle. [They had level 55 'mons] I'm probably going on a breeding spree when I reach the E4. Shiny Gyarados is cool, though.
-
Raising caterpie is only better if you plan on actively using it while leveling up. It needs tackle. Otherwise, keep it in the team and let exp share do it's thing.
-
...and I forgot that I was S.O.S chaining for a rare Pokémon. Which means getting locked into a battle, gaining loads of exp and them not being able to evolve. Luckily I found it fast and they only got to level 17. The last time I had to do it, it took an hour.
-
Just got to the Evil Team HQ... Then immediately noped out. My eggs were done, so I've swapped a babby Litten and Rowlet onto my team. Primarina got sent to the farm so I can get a Modest/Timid female one.
-
You tryin' to start a waifu-war? 'Cause that's how you start a waifu-war. In other news... Salazzle is rare enough to trade for a legendary. Bonkers. And I'm up to 84 caught in the global event. That's pretty much 1 of every pokemon evolution line from the first 2 islands.
-
4425-2148-7103 Just put my Salazzle up on GTS... Asking for a legendary. Let's see how much people really want these. That actually made me laugh. Oh well, I've got the other 2 anyway. You'll just have to wait until I can get my Rowlet out, now.
-
I've got 2 Rowlet eggs so far, I've put them in the hot spring island to get ready to hatch. I'm going to end up with loads... I don't have 500 pokébucks to get Rowlet back. PM me your friendcode and I'll add you. May take me a little while for the trade, my 3DS is nearly dead.
-
Started breeding starters. If anyone wants a Rowlet, give me a shout.
-
Fist bumps are also hygenic. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25087144
-
I'd feel it was a false equivalence. The animals aren't being killed for the fat, they're being killed for the meat. The fat is an unwanted byproduct that is being recycled into something useful. If it was fat taken from rando already dead people, then I probably still wouldn't care. Nihilism is an opinion. Not a productive one, but an opinion nonetheless.
-
Apparently quick balls are 5x effective on the first turn. They're super OP this gen.
-
Yeah, I know which one you mean now.
-
If it's the one I'm thinking of, Garacesh can't get it any way. IIRC he's playing Moon. It's Sun exclusive.
-
Whaaaaaaat?! They hid it so well!
-
So... FYI If you put a Ledyba on GTS and ask for a level 91+ Ditto, you get a shiny one with maxed IVs in every stat. Nickname it which nature you want.
