-
Posts
13,085 -
Joined
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by X-13
-
-
is live. The full playlist is . [slenderTech Plays Dark Souls was filmed in front of a live Twitch audience.] Leave comments. And likes. And subscribe. Ok... Now back to video editing.
-
Got the Batm'n Arkham triple pack [Asylum, City and Origins] Although, I now have 2 copies of Arkham Origins on PC... One I can't use.
-
Dark Souls was probably a bad choice for my second LP... Also, SEO is the devil. It's giving me a headache trying to understand it. For anyone watching the LP... I beat Capra off camera. I did record it though. I got footage of it for if I couldn't do it on stream. But then overwrote my capra-alive save with the capra-dead one... Instead of backing it up.
-
1 video every day, Monday to Thurday. On the flip side, I watch a lot of stuff around 30 minutes. I'm aiming for 20 - 30 minutes, seems about right for a LP. Mine is 7 seconds. I seem to have more faith in humanity that you do... I'm not doing scripted stuff... That's a really lame [and dishonest] way of doing things. Eh, I'm not really into bandwagoning... Plus, it's expensive. It's also a good way to be "that youtuber". Just like [big name youtuber] is the guy with horrible fans that spam other people's videos. That's almost impossible when you just start out.
-
Reminder to everyone that I have a youtube channel that I'm trying to get off the ground. http://youtube.com/HypnoButt New episodes of the Dark Souls LP every Tuesday and Thursday. Check it out. Give advice. Also... Turn off adblock. I want to turn this into a paying thing.
-
Possibly... I have a feeling that I may end up with not that much usable footage from today's stream. A lot of it is probably getting cut... May have to do another stream before Wednesday so I can have something for Thursday.
-
Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday (stream) for Souls. Mystery game is probably going to be Monday, Wednesday and Friday (stream). ...and Sunday is a day of rest video editing. I can't believe how bad it went today... I hate Capra. I was planning to do Capra and the next boss... Then get to the entrance of Bad-Game-Land. But I'm so salty right now. Stupid dogs...
-
It's really annoying telling someone that you're working from 8pm... And then they get under your feet, making you late.
-
Officially moving my streams to 9pm. I keep getting held up when I'm trying to do it at 8... Also, triple-post feels bad.
-
So, after extensive testing... And checking/re-checking settings... It turns out I forgot to press "start recording". I r teh smrt. Was good that the stream was lagging out. HDD has a 40 minute test video, Twitch got 18 minutes. Le EDIT: in case it didn't end up in the stream, the "Mystery Game" is happening. Next Friday @ 8pm... It's "Mystery Game" time. I'm still not telling you what it is.
-
I should have a copy on my HDD... But it isn't there. I think I missed something, so it should work now... But the performance is probably going to be bad. Oh well... Let's storm the castle!
-
I may jump back on in a minute... Literally nothing recorded. Which is lame.
-
Hopefully... Twitch has been having problems.
-
I've already signed up. I like the idea of the rewards, but I want to see how it works out. Seems like they're doing something similar to Ubisoft's Uplay rewards, but it's full games.
-
There's some in the next 2. But I'm probably not doing it all the time... It takes a deceptively long time for a 2 second joke. And the "better" way to do it would take longer... I'm definitely moving them, though. They'll be on the bottom (where the youtube/twitch stuff is) from ep.4 onwards. We'll see how it goes. Friday @ 8pm is a Garrus stream. I have a couple of new configs to test, I'm not 100% sure it'll run stable... If it works, I can seperate game and commentary.
-
I'm probably going to regret this... But, what can I do to make these videos better? Part 2 is tomorrow [Thursday] and it's going to continue every Tuesday and Thursday until it's done... I'm looking for anything, video editing, commentary (I know I need to work on that), layout...
-
Wait... you're Bridget? ...I need some time to process this.
-
I pray that it doesn't proc... I've got a few videos that got flagged, no strikes though. Oh damn... Now I've gotta be cool, 'cos girls are watching.
-
I'm probably going to do another Garrus stream on Friday. I forgot that OBS has the option to save the stream for file, so I want to see how much it impacts stuff.
-
"Great"... You're too kind. I'm watching it ATM, trying to work out how I'm going to edit it for YouTube. I can't believe my internet disconnected me twice...
-
It's super late... I got held up. Going to start in about 10minutes.
-
8pm [GMT for you non-UK people] on Saturday. Don't forget. May do a Garrus stream [battleblock Theatre] tonight, if Davinci Resolve doesn't give me a headache....
-
I have no idea why I thought this would be a good idea...
