-
Posts
13,085 -
Joined
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by X-13
-
Yup. And that was literally my reaction when I found out. Oh well, Charmind'r is still best starter.
-
When you get to choose your starter, you can ignore it (i.e don't pick one) and wander a bit for a Pikachu instead.
-
Apparently, it'll occasionally ask if you've been to [place]... but [place] doesn't exist. If you say yes, no more surveys.
-
PSA: If you're playing on Android, download the Google Opinion Rewards app. You get paid for surveys, and you can buy stuff in Pokemon Go. Literally free. (If you don't count paying in data, but you can lie about that.)
-
You've, allegedly, got a couple of days. https://www.vg247.com/2016/07/11/pokemon-go-uk-europe-japan-launch-within-days/
-
-
I was doing that with the Pidgeot. I think I worked out it was inside an industrial estate... which has "no trespassing" signs. And Jynx was in a bit of wildlands in the park near me. It's all fenced off, so you can't go in.
-
No. I can't even find one for me. I know the footsteps mean distance, I just want to know why they're ALWAYS really far.
-
Went for a wander... Pogeymans I couldn't find: Pidgeot Jigglypuff Jynx Cubone Poliwag Pogeymans I could find: Pidgey More Pidgey Rattata Some more Rattata A random Pideotto Also, why is everything here ALWAYS 3 steps away? And LEVEL 5, SON! Le EDIT : I also got 2 2k eggs (one hatched... Rattata) and a 5k egg that glitched and still isn't hatched.
-
EduBar / EduBytes - London/South East - Saturday 16th July at 2pm
X-13 replied to bald_pig's topic in Other Stuff
Done. (Possibly, need to check how far it is.) Jeez that took ages... -
And it begins... http://nintendonuggets.com/pokemon-go-used/ People are using Pokémon Go to rob people. This is why we can't have nice things.
-
That's an understatement. The servers have been down more than up. One of the gyms near me has a Jynx... CP is around 400. The other one has a Ratticate. But there are loads of Rattata here, so it makes sense.
-
Hey, Pokémon Go got me to leave my house and walk around for a couple of hours. That makes it intrinsically good.
-
I know. I was looking to see if they have better moves. I accidentally got rid of a Drowzee with Psychic because it was a lower level. It sort of is... at least this incentivises going out.
-
The results of going to get the paper. (Everything from the starred Rattata up) Took a different route because there were 2 pokestops. There was a Clefairy about... but I couldn't find it.
-
So, exactly like Ingress. Also, you can power up your pogeymans.
-
[android app] Can't upload images when editing a post
X-13 posted a topic in EduGeek.net Site Problems
I just noticed this last night. When I'm writing a post in the Android app, I get the option to attach an image. But if I edit it, that option is gone. -
(double post because you can't upload images when you edit on the app) Ayyyy! It's back up long enough for me to grab a screenshot. This is what I've got so far (after transferring dupes)
-
I've got it downloaded, but I haven't gone wandering... I keep thinking my phone is going to get stolen. Also, nothing but server errors.
-
Next Iron Man will be 15-year-old black girl genius enrolled into MIT
X-13 replied to Garacesh's topic in Other Stuff
Which already exists. Warmachine. There's also a female Iron Man. Rescue. This is a box ticking exercise to appease people who don't even buy comics. -
So, I'm watching SGDQ and this was part of it. Everyone should watch it, it's good. A Momodora speed run. Not unusual. ANY%. So, just finish the game fast. On "Insane" difficulty. So it's harder to do. Oh yeah... and it's done one handed. Start watching from about 7:20 for intros. Actual run starts at about 10:15.
-
I want to avoid getting hype... I'm fed up of the meta being the focus, there are too many unobtainable pogemans, time limited events over WiFi are dumb when the eshop exists... But god dammit... I'll probably still end up getting it at some point.
-
-
SlenderTech on Twitch/YouTube. Though it's probably easier to follow @RealSlenderTech on teh twitter. That's where things get announced/linked automatically.
