-
Posts
13,085 -
Joined
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by X-13
-
VeryPC STOCKtober 2016 - A month of prizes and fun from VeryPC
X-13 replied to VeryPC's topic in Our Advertisers
Wait, based on the context... Are you declaring Bridget or shenanigans? (Let's see if I can remember how to hyperlink in BBCode...) Le EDIT: yus! Hyperlink success! -
VeryPC STOCKtober 2016 - A month of prizes and fun from VeryPC
X-13 replied to VeryPC's topic in Our Advertisers
So, how much of VeryPC is up for grabs? And are you a publicly traded company? I want the opportunity to shout "BUY!" and "SELL!" with it actually being relevant. -
VeryPC STOCKtober 2016 - A month of prizes and fun from VeryPC
X-13 replied to VeryPC's topic in Our Advertisers
-
It's a character-action game. Like Bayonetta or Devil May Cry, they're all like that. IIRC, it was made by Platinum as well. They know character-action.
-
Booo! There's 3 (or more) of you in the Colouring-in Department now. Al "Bobinson"/"One take dizzle" Robinson to host. Takes 10 minutes. Will "John Snow" Meally to do fancy editing (I know this takes ages...) Danni "Tangential reference goes here" Ward to do lame non-Stocktober work because (AFAIK) she's the probie. I don't think you're taking Stocktober as seriously as you should. Oh hohohoho... prepare yourself for "high quality" photoshops, dodgy subtitles and a joke that gets made early on that will last the entire month. Also, probably a @Gonk song.
-
Autonomous cars. Truly are the future. Waiting is boring.
-
Why check cables? Everything is wireless. I thought you "knew tech".
-
Become the Zen Mod Profess wisdom through haiku Then ban-hammer fools
-
One thing to try, please Turn it off and on again I bet it now works.
-
Should have done it, fam. Would have been funny to see. End with link to here.
-
Very joke. Much laugh. Wow. And so on, so forth with memes. You guys must be bored.
-
So, this thread is weird. A forum for IT pros. Not expecting this. Haikus are hard. Syllables are confusing. Can't make jokes I want.
-
I totally haven't been working on getting the Bloodborne Platinum trophy...
-
Yup, I use it too... You CAN remove the popups... If you pay. I may uninstall and just use Defender, but I'm not sute if I'm brave enough.
-
Which I didn't hear because my headset died while I was in a jet... Downside of wireless headsets.
-
-
It'd probably be the easier to just use the EduGeek one. The other TS is crazy. Plus, you gotta ask @DMcGuigan. It ain't my server, I can't just invite people.
-
Still looking for heist people... Still on "Deliver the EMP". I was thinking about trying to get a group together to do "All in Order", "Loyalty" and "Criminal Mastermind" [Get that sweet $12mil bonus] but finding people for regular heists is already hard enough.
