Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

X-13

Members
  • Posts

    13,085
  • Joined

Everything posted by X-13

  1. Anticip... ....ation. This is the most horrifying thing I've ever created... Which is good because it's Halloween. I am so very sorry...
  2. From now on, Danni shall be known as the Cardboard Ninja. Like the Cyborg Ninja, but low-tech.
  3. It's fine. I wouldn't expect you guys to remember all the inane stuff going on in my life.
  4. You do realise that I'm unemployed and have no money to go out, right?
  5. Much as I'd love to hang out with a bunch of geeks... It's a 3 hour journey.
  6. That's mainly because I know how much work that would take...
  7. I'm pretty sure that doesn't count. Come on, Danni. You gotta be in the VeryPC spookctacular video on Halloween. Costume is mandatory. (INB4 Danni is the VeryPC Stig)
  8. Well, I just finished MGS1 and am about to start MGS2... So it's fresh in my mind.
  9. I like how the image that @VeryPC_Colin_M likes the most is one of mine. My favorite [of the ones I've done] is still the VeryPC Salesman Zoo. Kind of running low on inspiration for high-quality 'shoops... So here's the second letter of the ALphabet.
  10. If we are the same person, nobody told me... And the other me is stealing my money. God damn, @VeryPC how could you hire Nega-X?!
  11. Sounds like we need to work harder on getting Danni in a video...
  12. And has already been hacked to reveal the 'dex. Alolan Persian looks dumb.
  13. I totally didn't screenshot it because I'm nosey... Nope, that's not a thing that happened. As an aside: Al, you should let Danni know that if she has problems with integrating something, for example, EduGeek could (and probably would) help out.
  14. I don't even know how many I have on there... Possibly approaching double digits.
  15. Dang, that's good for a first attempt. I would try my hand at it, but I don't have any software to do what I want and REALLY don't want to search through every video for words/phrases to use.
  16. "shufflebumps" on repeat has a pretty good beat to it...
  17. Whenever the box slidy Stocktober logo starts, I always think it's going to turn into music...
  18. Be part of the San Francisco social justice clique and/or know the right people, apparently.
  19. Well... We need another proper Halloween themed video. Get Will's video editing skills turned up to 11. Also, more cardboard robuts.
  20. Now comes the important question... Are you open to requests? (Not that I have any)
  21. Dat Scrubs thumbnail at the end. Noice. Le EDIT: Is the VeryPC gallery, with obligatory "do de do do", only in the main video on Monday? Also, I like how it started out as 1 video a week, then there was quick ones during the week, and we're gradually getting back to 5 proper videos a week. THERE'S NO ESCAPE!
  22. X-13

    Gaming Chat

    The first part of that (Hey!) is my message notification. Even though I'm just seeing it as text, I can still hear it...
  23. X-13

    Gaming Chat

    .
  24. X-13

    Gaming Chat

    Oh, God... I hate those sorts of levels. Especially when they have instant-kills or you have to protect a dumb NPC.
×
×
  • Create New...