Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

markcuk

Members
  • Posts

    633
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by markcuk

  1. agree totally pointless except for mine!!
  2. Hotspot http://www.hotspotvpn.com/ there was a good program for mac but just cant remember the name had it installed on mine
  3. im on thurdsay did we win anything?
  4. what chipset g or n whats yours set to?
  5. Phantom Technologies there is a uk distributor
  6. the other guy didnt last long then!! my old school
  7. I managed to go from the age 17-30 without driving. Only learnt recently now making up for it been on sooo many road trips cars in nz and insurance way cheaper than UK I can pretty much drive what I like and afford it currenly got a Nissan cefiro 2.5ltr v6. I have a work collegeue who is 16 and drives a subaru wrx special edition cost him 20 pound a week to insure!!!!!
  8. this could be your solution iBoss Web Filters - Web Filtering & Reporting Solutions for Medium to Large Networks http://www.ibosswebfilters.com/ibh_more_info_int.html
  9. breakfast dinner tea (but if i say dinner to my work mates it does confuse them)
  10. he he was only having a laugh but I do get mistaken for scottish quite a bit down here.
  11. I sold a sony laptop to someone and the only plug in the box was the UK one confused the poor kiwi chap who bought it even more than my accent (another thing why do all kiwis think your Scottish if your from the north west of England!!) and why do you pronounce Sony sunny. its all good
  12. that's all very good but what about yourself?
  13. any of that coming to Christchurch?
  14. indeed but yuen biao did of lots the stunts that made the final cut in a lot of his films
  15. quick heads up for of your looking for HP brand HP Desktops for Schools - Contact Us
  16. these guys were good for me Insurance Choice Breakdown Cover - UK Rescue and Recovery, car breakdown, motorcycle breakdown, van breakdown, taxi breakdown, courier breakdown, minibus breakdown, motorhome breakdown, cover, insurance, breakdwon, UK
  17. markcuk

    TV programs

    shortland st:getmecoat:
  18. funny super cheap Tuesday in New Zealand as well $10 instead of $15. Great film was sold out
  19. yeah but i have to wait till the race is over and then download it :-( only shown on sky in NZ
  20. no headteacher i met payed much attention to them
  21. I think the whole layout on the front page needs a tweak its awful. everything on it seems so random really miss the old layout
  22. could be interested I have a 13month work permit and in Christchurch at the mo. tell me more mark
  23. very good Jeff I'm back in Christchurch next week:D
  24. yeah happens here to but i think more if not logged in
×
×
  • Create New...