Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

markcuk

Members
  • Posts

    633
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by markcuk

  1. Schumacher to make F1 return - Planet-F1 News - from planet-f1.com should be fun dont like the guy but should be interesting
  2. BMW confirm withdrawal from F1 - Planet-F1 News - from planet-f1.com shame sauber were good hope he buys the team back.
  3. those of you its gone to your heads:troll: dont see the point in it
  4. sure you havent checked google!!
  5. markcuk

    MikroTik Training

    anybody done any training in these boards? and know anybody doing local training in manchester area?. I can find stuff for 2008 but nothing for this year thanks mark
  6. free probrably because they have Kaspersky Lab UK :: Antivirus products for home users 2010 version out now
  7. thanks got this morning
  8. dont see the point in open office and microsoft office will probably confuse most teachers!
  9. I hate envisage we had one company who would always use it in there letters etc
  10. being done here iPhone keeps eye on students | Stuff.co.nz good old apple:D
  11. Just the hassle really when things go wrong sending parts back etc.Can you still build computers cheaper these days? The only part supplier I know in Dunedin is pbtech have you spoken to them? also I think these guys are local to you http://www.logistixonline.com I know a school in Queenstown uses them for support. The R1 is it similar to these on these page http://www.rm.com/shops/rmshop/Catalogue.aspx?nguid=6f72d8c4-d4d0-441a-9080-5d90dbb6801f if so do a search on here for reviews etc mark
  12. hey I went for that job but visa was a problem good luck with the new job try insite they have an office in Christchurch Wouldn't go down the self build route would get brand machines with 3yr warranty HP maybe
  13. Good idea but be prepared for complaints that your cd broke there computer:(
  14. so this is aimed at some of the sponsors of edugeek? If so I really think this should of been a private matter between the offending companies and yourselves
  15. A bit harsh there. watch out edugeek cops are going to phone you:rolleyes: agree with ban but contacting someones employer is way over the top!!! just my opinion
  16. have a look at these Free internet cafe software Free Internet Cafe Software - Cyber Cafe Software - Management Software, handyCafe by AtesSoft Internet Cafe and Kiosk Software
  17. what about a female MR T some good one here http://www.fancydress.com/costumes/American/2~189~24
  18. i only see wonder women:D what about dressing as a hooters girl;)
  19. found this job Urmston Grammar School Appointments mark
  20. They would only listen if this was forced by certain people from the Local LEA in my old school. Same problem with pupils so easy to copy course work now (we had a number of pupils that were caught cheating in GCSE course work swapping stuff on pens and logging in as each other) **Think i was trying to say why is this guide aimed at staff only I mean shouldn't pupils gcse work be encrypted to stop copying etc** Mark
  21. who's Head Teachers actually listen to advice from Becta I know mine never did!
  22. looks like the thread was hacked or something:eek:
  23. took me 7 years to escape:doh:
  24. think this was meant for usa members!!
×
×
  • Create New...