-
Posts
2,543 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by ICT_GUY
-
can see it, but the web design looks not so great on my 20" monitor, all squished to one side and kind of small. http://wykeregisjun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/sitedemo.jpg
-
Oooo Nasty Painful. Glad it came out without fuss, redundant organs are a pain. Nice manly scar?
-
[video] Because That Is How The Internet Works - Magically
ICT_GUY replied to 6Foot2's topic in Jokes/Interweb Things
I am glad I was not the only one. -
Ok to do this you go to device manager and disable the advanced USB hub this makes the usb interface run at 1.1 speeds and works over a much greater distance. How to turn off the "Hi-speed USB device plugged into non-hi-speed USB hub" warning message turn off error notification after using above
-
I bet the PC has USB 2 ports and is trying to negotiate a USB 2 fast connection. We had this this week.
-
Oh and the DL content is already on the DVD. You must pay to access it.
-
And you simply have to buy this and wear it around school
-
I was thinking Vlan,
-
Atom Webserver / Home Server
ICT_GUY replied to ICT_GUY's topic in Internet Related/Filtering/Firewall
I have used the above utility, I now have Ubunto on a USB stick that is both lightening fast and persistent and it wont hammer the stick. -
When you unlock the Stinger the balance changes, two Missiles and they will take down most air support with one hit. Combined with danger close and the air advantage goes away.
-
I buy stuff that works. My home has cat 5 all round and my XBox360 is my main Meda Player, it streams from my main PC, upscales DVDS and has HDMI to connect to my 32" TV. I would like a better TV but not until the current one dies. 3D TV's are going to bomb hard. No one is going to want to sit and watch the TV with glasses on. Its a nice Gimick, Avatar though is the only film I have seen where it enhances the experience, then again it depends on where you are sitting.
-
I still have not put it on the main DC My second DC is still slow and not as responsive as it should be.
-
I looked at it and thought "the cgi on that is ok". But it really happened
-
Car pushed sideways down motorway by lorry The police say the really did happen.
-
Yes I have had this problem before. It connects to the network but refuses to go beyond it. Repairing sometimes works, Its sometimes to do with having multiple network connections (such as your mobile phone). But thats just a guess.
-
But we will pay because we are addicted. I want more unlocks though, I am at level 70 and I am looking at prestige. BOO!
-
Atom Webserver / Home Server
ICT_GUY replied to ICT_GUY's topic in Internet Related/Filtering/Firewall
Intel 945GC MITX/MATX Atom330 DDR2 (BOXD945GCLF2D) - dabs.com I found this, its micro atx so cheap cases here I come. Also this http://rudd-o.com/en/linux-and-free-software/a-better-way-to-create-a-customized-ubuntu-live-usb-drive. With a case board and half a gig of ram and a fast 8 gig memory stick, total cost would be around the £100 mark. That's pretty impressive for a dedicated webserver that should be whisper quiet and very low power. Or this if you like you life easy http://www.pendrivelinux.com/universal-usb-installer-easy-as-1-2-3/ -
Full first name & full surname. AD is sectioned into year of entry.
-
Atom Webserver / Home Server
ICT_GUY replied to ICT_GUY's topic in Internet Related/Filtering/Firewall
WebServUSB - World Smallest Web Server in a USB plug! Wow! Hang on a minute, cant you just put xampp on a £5 usb stick and save yourself a lot of money? -
What fun/creative/educational things can be done for free?
ICT_GUY replied to CHR1S's topic in General Chat
Webserver for the kids to abuse, -
The haynes manuals are a good start, most of the stuff is a mater of looking up how much oil goes in, how much to tighten a bolt, and what steps to take to take something apart. Haynes are ok for this,
-
What mechanical experience do you have? You know how to use a torque wrench I assume. Mostly bikes are fairly easy, as most stuff comes off without too much fuss. Servicing is pretty easy and much cheaper than shop prices.
-
Atom Webserver / Home Server
ICT_GUY replied to ICT_GUY's topic in Internet Related/Filtering/Firewall
These little server look to be a lot of fun. My little notebook is running wordpress like its on fire. Its so much quicker to work on than a live system. -
2004 called and wanted their links back.
-
Atom Webserver / Home Server
ICT_GUY replied to ICT_GUY's topic in Internet Related/Filtering/Firewall
Now that is something that looks like it could be awesome. If it would run as a proper web server then I could see a ton of potential in it. I may just buy one to play with. Runs the latest ubuntu? Fantastic! BTW I fixed the FTP login problem. It was to do with reverse lookups and logging of users, I edited the config file for proftp and now its instant log in and file transfer.
