network41
Members-
Posts
455 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by network41
-
Anybody having problems with JANET today ?
-
Moderately nefarious
-
This might help https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpOHwbyrDhA
-
Maybe this will help or point you in the right direction I know very little about PS Microsoft Exchange 2010 GAL | Global Address List
-
Organization Configuration - Mailbox Address Lists I think !
-
Inventory software other than Spiceworks
network41 replied to googlemad's topic in Enterprise Software
I have never used it but maybe OpenAudit might do what you want its free Open-AudIT - The network inventory, audit, documentation and management tool. -
Exchange Server being SPAM'd non stop! GGRRR
network41 replied to mdrabble's topic in Enterprise Software
Depends what system of Spam filtering you are using , I would just "Deny Specific Sender" on my system don't know if you have that option -
You could try projectorpoint I have used them a few times, usually very good
-
Not available in the UK yet but might be soon Kangaroo is a portable, phone-sized Windows 10 desktop
-
Crayons
-
If you stick it in the tape drive run an inventory on it then rename and associate it with a media set. Hope this helps
- 1 reply
-
- 1
-
-
Freshdesk , free for up to 3 techies
-
It appears one connection is the default https://support.managed.com/kb/a1816/how-to-enable-disable-multiple-rdp-sessions-in-windows-2012.aspx
-
Pressing F7 while using Command Prompt will bring up command history
network41 replied to 6Foot2's topic in General Chat
Doesn't work for me Sorry , it does just me being dumb- 23 replies
-
- cmd
- command prompt
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
Sorry I'm talking rubbish. Went and looked at our board. The USB cable that runs down the right hand side behind the SB connects to the USB connector on the SB. The PC connects via USB to the grey block, hope this helps.
-
Will need to go and have a look at one of ours , I think the cable that runs down the right hand side connects back via USB to the Grey block but will have a look
-
Might be worth looking at this to ensure you have all the parts you need : Step 3 Connecting the Cables
-
I have used Projectorpoint in the past good service and prices. Worth a look
-
Just remember when you add the role of DC on a 2012 server it will automatically upgrade the schema
-
Don't know if this is any use
-
I use Hills good selection all pretty good prices Hills Components
-
Wireless Clocks Might be worth a look
-
Who's Your AV Bits & Bobs Supplier?
network41 replied to tech_guy's topic in AV and Multimedia Related
Projectorpoint -
Why not have PE lessons and teach them to do handstands etc properly
-
Just got quote for the Boost+ £498 FFS. That won't be happening but might have solved the problem with this | RS USB 2.0 Hub, 13 Ports |
