-
Posts
433 -
Joined
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by tech-man
-
Bett 2022 - enter our biggest competition EVER!
tech-man replied to VeryPC's topic in Our Advertisers
Take up playing games!!! -
Hello Does anyone have a SQL Maintenance Plan setup for SIMS & FMS Databases? If so, can you share options/details you have set? The SIMS document seems to be out of date and doesn't show all the screens. TIA
-
We use PeaSoup, they are great.
-
After lots of messing around, we decided to use this…. http://www.printermapper.com
-
I have had this once. Restarting the Salto service on my machine resolved the issue.
-
Civica (NRS) sent me an email last week something about their system will be supplied to work on your own hardware.
-
Has anyone deployed this yet with the patch to resolve the issue? If so, is it all OK?
-
Thought as much, what distro of Linux would people suggest?
-
With the hardened repository feature in V11. Stupid question, but I will ask it - if you backup to a Synology / QNAP NAS can you implement this feature?
-
It’s a 1070 but I suspect it’s a component issue. Do you know any places from experience you could suggest?
-
Hopping on this thread (asking for a friend) Does anyone know where you might get a graphics card repaired? (Component level)
-
They seem to install but not reboot or install at shutdown at end of the day.
-
Hello I am currently upgrading from 1809 to 20H2 via WUS / Feature Updates. I am struggling to get the updates to install automatically and reboot computers. The update works if I manually check and reboot but I would like this to be automatic. Does anyone have any ideas why this might be? Can you share with me the GPO MS Update settings you are using? Cheers!
-
Is it deploying MSI software?
-
We use ESET Secure Authentication. Setup and running very quickly.
-
Yes it is
-
Done this. Works via Edge or IE but the Apps don’t work
-
Does anyone else have any ideas on this? Even OneDrive app won’t sign in automatically - I’ve the GPO set for it to.
-
Yer, because it works if I visit the “test” pages mentioned. Something that should be simple is so frustrating!!
-
Wonder what I am doing wrong - if the user goes to https://myapps.microsoft.com/DOMAIN.onmicrosoft.com it logs then straight in. Teams does not automatically sign them in either. They are presented with their email address in the sign-in screen.
-
Yep - i've set that value in the config and via GPO. I've installed the 32 bit version.... surely 64bit wont make a difference?!?! This is rather frustrating!!
-
OK, so I have upgraded a machine to 365 Apps. When a user logs in and opens Word it prompts them to "Sign in to set up Office". How can I automate this bit and automatically sign them in?
-
Thanks for this. Where do I download this from? How is it licensed etc?
-
Hello, Firstly, I am not 100% sure of the expected behavior... but... Is it possible to make Office 2019 (Word/Excel etc) automatically sign in to OneDrive, so when the user opens Word it is automatically signed in and they can access their files online? If so, what settings do I need to configure? I have SSO configured & working. It's starting to drive me crackers. Thanks
