Guest richard Posted July 2, 2007 Posted July 2, 2007 We are just about to issue our staff with their nice, new laptops but before we do that I have been asked to draw up an AUP just for the laptops. To save reinventing the wheel I was wondering if anyone has one already that I could look at and base ours on.
witch Posted July 2, 2007 Posted July 2, 2007 There is one by pmassingham under the topic 'laotop for teachers scheme' I have use this and found it very successful!
wesleyw Posted July 2, 2007 Posted July 2, 2007 Becta also have AUPs you can use as a basis for your school. Wes
Geoff Posted July 2, 2007 Posted July 2, 2007 A google search reveals many. Plus some relevant edugeek threads. http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=Teachers+Laptop+AUP
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now