Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi Nick,

 

The 'Full' and 'Upgrade' downloads are both the same 0.99mb file at present - therefore there is no full 8.4 install available at present.

 

Thanks,

Moby

Posted

Hi Nick,

 

Also, if I upgrade the last 8.3 to 8.4 using the upgrade zip (for a fresh install) I now get the 3 red cross by services/pipeline/app_data write access - which I can't clear.

 

If I go to /hap/api/setup it tells me that the Endpoint is not found. How can I fix this?

 

Thanks

Moby

Posted

Thanks Nick.

 

Unzipped the new install.

 

Can't click the errors tho, suspect there may be a different problem.

 

- Permissions to folder and appdata: checked

- Checked Read-only removed from hap folder: checked

- Checked application running in integrated + pipeline: checked

- Checked application running under HAP app-pool: checked

- Commented out svgx+ in web.config that always causes failure on IIS 7.5+: checked

 

Three red cross on first page; can't browse to any of the other tabs on setup screen. 8.3 worked much better :(

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...