Danielle Posted January 21, 2010 Posted January 21, 2010 thank you - and Mr Snuffkins - I always have fun - thats always a certainty and Simon and James thanks for the welcome - much appreciated xx
powdarrmonkey Posted January 21, 2010 Posted January 21, 2010 i know fella thus why i put "lol" and a now now, play nicely...! Anyway, James hasn't been letting the grass grow: EduGeek.net Forums - View Profile: Danielle
Haptic Posted January 21, 2010 Posted January 21, 2010 hahaha!! so what do you all do? xx I work for a IT reseller hun but am a self confessed Geek
Haptic Posted January 21, 2010 Posted January 21, 2010 (edited) and what makes you a geek then Mr ? xx lol well i stick on here 24/7 and sit at home playing with my components most the time Edited January 21, 2010 by Haptic oops lol
powdarrmonkey Posted January 21, 2010 Posted January 21, 2010 lol well i stick on her 24/7 and sit at home playing with my components most the time I *really* hope you meant 'here'.... 1
Haptic Posted January 21, 2010 Posted January 21, 2010 hahaha!! you make me laugh xx top banana love your company website very swish girl;)
Danielle Posted January 21, 2010 Posted January 21, 2010 thank you - unfortunately it was built before I was here and I love that saying what do you do then? xx
powdarrmonkey Posted January 21, 2010 Posted January 21, 2010 what do you do then? xx Sells stuff and chats up anyone with a profile photo Although I notice you've never tried to pull my monkey drawing... how rude. I'll go somewhere else now
EduTech Posted January 21, 2010 Posted January 21, 2010 now now, play nicely...! Anyway, James hasn't been letting the grass grow: EduGeek.net Forums - View Profile: Danielle Danielle commented on my profile first
Haptic Posted January 21, 2010 Posted January 21, 2010 lol- thats funny it seems Simon has reported me too thanks Simon much appreciated xx reported you ?? not me hun , reported you for what ?
Haptic Posted January 21, 2010 Posted January 21, 2010 Sorry my mistake Mr - one does apologise xx no problembo , why would you be reported you havent done anything wrong have you, or have you been a naughty girl now lol;)
EduTech Posted January 21, 2010 Posted January 21, 2010 no problembo , why would you be reported you havent done anything wrong have you, or have you been a naughty girl now lol;) Nope, She has been told all the rules well in advance!! ;-) 1
Haptic Posted January 21, 2010 Posted January 21, 2010 so what services do you provide Simon? xx Pretty Much Everything Danny , how about yourself:nerd:
EduTech Posted January 21, 2010 Posted January 21, 2010 Maybe PM each other and Danny now is it simon!!... and as for you playing with your components.. i'm not sure i wanna even start discussing what brands they are lol 1
Snuffkins Posted January 21, 2010 Posted January 21, 2010 Maybe PM each other and Danny now is it simon!!... and as for you playing with your components.. i'm not sure i wanna even start discussing what brands they are lol Probably just the nuts and bolts...
Danielle Posted January 21, 2010 Posted January 21, 2010 I cant PM I provide everything on the website and sorry but I am a Danielle lol not a Danny where are you based Simon? xx
powdarrmonkey Posted January 21, 2010 Posted January 21, 2010 and sorry but I am a Danielle lol not a Danny Told 1
Haptic Posted January 21, 2010 Posted January 21, 2010 I cant PM I provide everything on the website and sorry but I am a Danielle lol not a Danny where are you based Simon? xx appologies Danielle, based in Kettering Northamptonshire;)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now