Norphy Posted June 21, 2007 Posted June 21, 2007 This is something I've been meaning to get working for the past couple of years and now I've finally got round to doing it. It's taken me a while to get it working to a more or less satisfactory standard. Would anyone be interested in a writeup of how I've done it?
Norphy Posted June 22, 2007 Author Posted June 22, 2007 OK, here we are. I think that this is complete, if I've missed anything or if something isn't clear please let me know. Usual "I'm not responsible should this kill your network, rape your cattle and steal your wife" disclaimer applies connecting_to_the_school_network_from_your_home_internet_connection.pdfcreating_an_l2tp_vpn.pdf
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now