Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi the other technician here has just handed his notice in and will be leaving at the end of term hence we will looking for a replacement.

 

Based in Selsey, West Sussex about 40mins from Portsmouth. See school website here http://www.manhood.w-sussex.sch.uk.

 

Salary: £14000

Full Time Term Time only plus 2 weeks in the holidays - 10weeks hols a year :lol:

 

300 clients, including 50 laptops, wireless, ISA Server, Exchange, Server2003 on other 7 servers.

 

Plus will involve looking after 2 of our feeder primary schools. half a day a week each.

 

Any more info then just ask.

Posted

Theres no way I am clicking on a link with manhood in it !! ;)

 

WHOA WHOA !!! hold on..I just looked at the staff list for your place..is that humanities teachers name real? If it is, I will be there in a shot :D

Posted
i know its funny but the full name of the school is Manhood Community College.

 

Hehe..useful chat up line though, Hey babe...yeah I graduated top of my class from the school of Manhood :)

Posted
Thanks i think it looks good unfortunately i cant take the credit for the actual design as that was done by a friend of the heads for the princly sum of a few thousand pounds!!! I have however redesigned it twice in the space of a year structure wise due SLT keep changing their minds :evil:
Posted
I know!! its the name of our monthly newsletter and the kids came up with the name :roll: :roll:

 

Your 30MB monthly newsletter... that'll be a bandwidth killer 8O

Posted
Your 30MB monthly newsletter... that'll be a bandwidth killer 8O

 

LEA host it so i dont really care its their bandwidth not mine :lol:

 

 

It's not that so much... it's the:

 

*ring ring*

You: "Hello Manhood IT Support"

Parent: "Hi, I can't download your newsletter on my computer"

You: "Right, are you on dialup?"

parent: "How did you know?"

 

...

Posted

 

It's not that so much... it's the:

 

*ring ring*

You: "Hello Manhood IT Support"

Parent: "Hi, I can't download your newsletter on my computer"

You: "Right, are you on dialup?"

parent: "How did you know?"

 

...

Never thought of it that way but thats what i get told to put on the website by the heads PA so thats what i do and its a pdf already so i cant even compres it by making it one of them!!

 

Umm... what the heck happened to the layout of this page?!?

 

Yeh i know looks like its the whole post rather than just this page.

Posted

Never thought of it that way but thats what i get told to put on the website by the heads PA so thats what i do and its a pdf already so i cant even compres it by making it one of them!!

 

Umm... what the heck happened to the layout of this page?!?

 

Yeah I know what you mean. My newsletters are over 2mb sometimes for just a couple of pages :(. That is why I host them on the LEA server and not the webserver we pay for.

 

Oh right okay, Geoff... I wasn't aware of that issue.

Posted
See look, you did it again _Bat_!!

 

Actually I know for a fact I didn't do that... that has changed since I posted it.

 

The original mistake appears to have been with DSapseid's post... he edited his, and I just edited my quote of his post. That appears to have fixed the issue.

 

Yet strangely enough, there is nothing wrong with the bit I took out of my post above (the quote of DSapseid). I just took it out and it works. Weird.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...