Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Hi,

 

I have 14 promethean boards installed in my school. The picture on 5 of these boards has started to deteriorate. I would like to deep clean these 5 projectors, all are Sanyo XE40s. Is there a company that performs this service locally? Our school is located in Clonlara, Clare, Ireland. I also need to purchase some Activpen3s and nibs. Can this only be done online?

 

Thanking you

Edited by tomhickey
Posted

Hi tomhickey,

Whilst you have got Promethean boards, your projectors are Sanyo projectors.

The best advice I can offer is to contact Sanyo technical support to see if they have any local service centres that can clean these projectors for you.

 

In regards to purchasing ActivPen3's and Nibs this can be done online as you have suggested but also through a Promethean reseller.

I would contact Promethean technical support to see if they can point you to the correct location to find your local reseller.

 

Thank you

Posted
Unfortunately Sanyo no longer provide technical support in Ireland. Sanyo website redirected me to TP Matrix in Oldham which provide the service I need but is not practical. Is there any other way to get the projectors cleaned?



×
×
  • Create New...