Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I need bullet proof height adjustable chairs on glides, not castors not using gas rams. oh and they have to be cheap.

 

I need prices before I can decide if I replace some or all.

Posted
We have some new ones here, I'll ask the site team where they got them. They are pretty solid things - plastic, on wheels, not much to break etc...
Posted
We have Postura+ chairs they are brilliant, not on glides though but are indestructible and I love them, shame the head doesn't and has bought hundreds of some junk that is very uncomfy and bendy and will be damaged in no time at all :(
  • Thanks 1
Posted

You want screw ones for height adjust without a gas ram then?

 

We have plastic ones on glides but with a gas ram for height adjustment.

 

Ben

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...