wicketts Posted March 14, 2012 Posted March 14, 2012 Good morning, I've been a long term user of EduGeek and have found the forums incredibly useful over the years. Mainly for technical reasons but I did find myself returning on an almost daily basis to check the 'Behind the Red Door' forum for a few giggles. After working in education for 10 LONG years, I have finally moved on. I've come back to EduGeek, with a new username to fit with the new job, but just wanted to say thanks for the 10 years of help (even if it was laughing and sympathising at other peoples tales in the forums). I'm now hoping to return the favour a little, now I have a bit more free time. Regards James
witch Posted March 14, 2012 Posted March 14, 2012 Good to see you - you could have kept your old username you know - now we don't know who you are! What are you doing now?
wicketts Posted March 14, 2012 Author Posted March 14, 2012 New job, new life... new username Good to see you - you could have kept your old username you know - now we don't know who you are! What are you doing now?
mthomas08 Posted March 14, 2012 Posted March 14, 2012 Get out of Education? Did you do a braveheart moment?
wicketts Posted March 14, 2012 Author Posted March 14, 2012 Yes, although apparently bringing a horse into school on my last day was 'a little over the top' Get out of Education? Did you do a braveheart moment?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now