Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

hello

would any milk drinkers of the cravendale variety have any codes for the muppets backpack going spare? please pm me them if you do I would be eternally grateful. :)

Posted
'fraid so. it does seem like a bit of a con - so much money and milk for like a £15 backpack. I expect they will sell it in shops soon after the promo ends.
Posted
I'm currently giving my codes to a friend of mine. Problem is, I only drink about 6 pints a week, so she's gonna have to start bathing in the stuff to get a backpack I think!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...