mole Posted March 6, 2012 Posted March 6, 2012 hello would any milk drinkers of the cravendale variety have any codes for the muppets backpack going spare? please pm me them if you do I would be eternally grateful.
sippo Posted March 6, 2012 Posted March 6, 2012 I'm also doing this have you used tescopromo, asdapromo and sainspromo ?
mole Posted March 6, 2012 Author Posted March 6, 2012 'fraid so. it does seem like a bit of a con - so much money and milk for like a £15 backpack. I expect they will sell it in shops soon after the promo ends.
localzuk Posted March 6, 2012 Posted March 6, 2012 I'm currently giving my codes to a friend of mine. Problem is, I only drink about 6 pints a week, so she's gonna have to start bathing in the stuff to get a backpack I think!
Rawns Posted March 6, 2012 Posted March 6, 2012 On a slightly OT note, is Cravendale nicer than normal milk?
localzuk Posted March 6, 2012 Posted March 6, 2012 On a slightly OT note, is Cravendale nicer than normal milk? Definitely. Tastes much nicer to me, plus it lasts a lot longer.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now