Guest TheLibrarian Posted February 16, 2012 Posted February 16, 2012 I've tried to access the AMD Support site for the last two or three days but our up stream proxy can't connect to it. Would one of you kind EduGeek's please try to get to the site and let me know if you have connection issues? AMD Support & Drivers Thanks in anticipation.
Oaktech Posted February 16, 2012 Posted February 16, 2012 It's very slow - took about 15 seconds to load the page, but got there. SWGfL, IE8/XP
Guest TheLibrarian Posted February 16, 2012 Posted February 16, 2012 Many thanks, I'll get on to our LEA now.
Rawns Posted February 16, 2012 Posted February 16, 2012 Lightening quick here. No noticeable delay between page loads.
jamesbrown Posted February 16, 2012 Posted February 16, 2012 I get this error, after about 1min of loading reading to upstream server timedout Host: support.amd.com Url: AMD Support & Drivers
elsiegee40 Posted February 16, 2012 Posted February 16, 2012 Flipping slow here, but did get there eventually (around a minute)
elsiegee40 Posted February 16, 2012 Posted February 16, 2012 I've just ran tracert and it was lightning fast - 6 hops in 27ms... subsequent attempt to load page lightning quick too
Guest TheLibrarian Posted February 16, 2012 Posted February 16, 2012 I've just ran tracert and it was lightning fast - 6 hops in 27ms... subsequent attempt to load page lightning quick too Our LEA block outbound ICMP.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now