Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Having problems with Windows update on 2008. Happening across three servers with 2008 and returning an error 'windows could not search for new updates error code 8024402f'. I have searched the net for a solution but none of the links cured the problem. I have removed the firewall and antivirus and tried it but still no good. I have used the command line tool to ensure the microsoft update was looking at the correct proxy settings. The internet is working ok on the servers and I can ping the gateway OK.

 

Thanks in advance

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...