3s-gtech Posted March 23, 2012 Posted March 23, 2012 Mine suffer from graphical wipeout when I boot to PXE (latest FOG, latest kernel plus loads of others), so I can't register them in the first place. It'll be painful, but I seem to have finally found a PC that will copy the image across and is compatible with the kernel etc. So it'll be a one by one job, but I can live with that.
dhicks Posted March 23, 2012 Posted March 23, 2012 Mine suffer from graphical wipeout when I boot to PXE (latest FOG, latest kernel plus loads of others) Thinking about it, I think I might actually have a FOG kernel I compiled myself. This turns out to be dead simple - you just follow the instructions in the FOG documentation, it didn't even take that long, and copy the resultant kernel to the PXE boot folder when compiled.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now