imiddleton25 Posted November 28, 2011 Posted November 28, 2011 we have Moss 2007 and each department had a shared document library in there Been asked if they can each have their own links page within there I tried adding a links webpart but it is shown on all the departments I need different list per folder can anyone point me in the right direction
rpwillis Posted November 29, 2011 Posted November 29, 2011 I think that you would be better off moving towards a site per department now, with their own document library and link list and whatever else they need.
Crowmanuk Posted November 29, 2011 Posted November 29, 2011 Definitely in agreement with Richard, give each faculty it's own team site, they'll have their own calendar, links and they can customise it the way they need it, one thing I've found is that one size doesn't fit all and if you tailor the site to each faculty they'll use it a bit more. Just keep the navigation the same and it's not too bad to do. If you fancy a look at mine send me a pm and I'll sort you out. It's not the best looking one in the world but it's functional which is what I wanted.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now