Hightower Posted September 23, 2011 Posted September 23, 2011 I'm using GPP to allocate shortcuts on computer startup to the all users directory on the local computer. These are getting allocated fine, however, students and staff can't see the shortcuts until after an admin has logged on to the machine. Then, when a student/staff member logs on the shortcuts from the All Users location are available. I've tested by stripping away the GPO for the staff/student users but it still happens like this - perhaps a permissions thing? I've also tried disabling software restriction policies but still no joy. Any ideas? I will literally try anything.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now