6Foot2 Posted July 28, 2011 Posted July 28, 2011 (edited) I can't connect to Google Mail at the moment. Anyone else having the same problem? This check says it isn't just me: Link: http://mail.google.com Is Down -> Check if your website is up or down? I have tried the http and https connections. Edited July 28, 2011 by 6Foot2
6Foot2 Posted July 28, 2011 Author Posted July 28, 2011 I have been out of the office working in another part of the school since 11:00. I am now back and I still can't access Google Mail? I will try at home. If it is OK for you guys but not for me maybe it is our ISP? [bad DNS record or something similar?]
creese Posted July 28, 2011 Posted July 28, 2011 I have been out of the office working in another part of the school since 11:00. I am now back and I still can't access Google Mail? I will try at home. If it is OK for you guys but not for me maybe it is our ISP? [bad DNS record or something similar?] Your link seems to be some kind of ad for Site5 Web Hosting - Free 30 Day Trial Of Our Web Hosting To See How Great We Are!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now