dezt Posted July 14, 2011 Posted July 14, 2011 I'm having an issue with our NED and just wondered if anyone had come accross this problem before, i've added it to our AD and since then I can't get any logs, i just get an error stating Error: Log retrieval error There was an error contacting the log server. Please try again later. Has anyone come accross this problem before? If so how did you sort it? Or am I going to have to phone the westfield centre.
beneal Posted July 14, 2011 Posted July 14, 2011 Usually I can access our logs ok. Nothing's changed on our NED and I get the same message today so I'd guess it's something central. I have seen it a couple of times before so hopefully it's temporary.
dezt Posted July 14, 2011 Author Posted July 14, 2011 Oh, that's ok if someone else has this problem, I thought i'd broke something. Cheers
dezt Posted July 20, 2011 Author Posted July 20, 2011 Just checked it now, still not working, not heard anything back from the westfield centre either yet.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now