stevenlong1985 Posted July 4, 2011 Posted July 4, 2011 Greetings Fellow Edugeekers Our school "Bordesley Green Primary" needs your help, we are in a competition to win 30k from Ronseal to fix our playground, if we get the most "Likes", we win, simple! I will be internally grateful if we win however we are far behind. We are the only school in the west midlands and we can really do with some more votes. Please help us. all we need you to do is to click the like Ronseal uk on Facebook Ronseal UK | Facebook and like our school on the link below Ronseal UKs Fotos - Ronseal Playground Project - 2011 Finalists | Facebook Thank you
X-13 Posted July 5, 2011 Posted July 5, 2011 I will be internally grateful I think you mean "eternally". I'll help out once I get home. Facebook = auto-disclipinary here. 1
elsiegee40 Posted July 5, 2011 Posted July 5, 2011 Bookmarked so I can sort out when I get home. No chance of getting in here! 1
stevenlong1985 Posted July 5, 2011 Author Posted July 5, 2011 Thanks for your help everyone, I very much appreciate it, Please if you can kind repost on Facebook Thanks again!
stevenlong1985 Posted July 6, 2011 Author Posted July 6, 2011 Thanks for your Help everyone. We've just passed the 900 "likes" Thanks again ! if anyone hasn't voted our school yet please do so Thanks
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now