CHR1S Posted June 22, 2011 Posted June 22, 2011 94 servers and counting including - Zimbra Moodle Remote support Internet to some locations and probably a lot more! 1
jamin100 Posted June 22, 2011 Posted June 22, 2011 odd as zimbra and the internet are working fine here. But thats all we really use from Link2ICT
CHR1S Posted June 22, 2011 Author Posted June 22, 2011 I dont have any issues either, just passing the message on lol!
stevenlong1985 Posted June 22, 2011 Posted June 22, 2011 it was out between 11am to 12, but its all back on now
stevenlong1985 Posted June 22, 2011 Posted June 22, 2011 Time to reintroduce - http://www.edugeek.net/attachments/forums/general-chat/5133d1259837840-birmingham-war-pic01669.gif just realised what building it is lol!
ChrisJ Posted June 22, 2011 Posted June 22, 2011 I printed off the WAR picture and stuck it up next to the service desk area. You can tell I'm making the most of my final days
eduabncs Posted June 24, 2011 Posted June 24, 2011 I go on holiday (currently in sunny Cairns) and everything stops working! Sounds like it was sorted quickly!
Little-Miss Posted June 24, 2011 Posted June 24, 2011 I thought there was a problem when no one answered the phone for ages! lol No problems here either..
alan-d Posted June 24, 2011 Posted June 24, 2011 I go on holiday (currently in sunny Cairns) and everything stops working! Sounds like it was sorted quickly! That explains it then! You go away and when it breaks it gets fixed properly and quickly without anyone noticing!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now