Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted
I've been looking around at a switch for our core and have typed into google the switch I have been quoted so far and a company is claiming to be able to do it for about £1000 cheaper than anyone else. The company is MCI Diventi. I just wondered if anyone has come across them before. Obviously i'd love to buy the switch saving £1000, but as i'm sure you would all agree, it does seem too good to be true, and that usually worries me.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...