box_l Posted March 29, 2011 Posted March 29, 2011 (edited) As Title, Orange safeguard has classified this page as only suitable for people over the age of 18 BoX Edited May 18, 2011 by ZeroHour
powdarrmonkey Posted March 29, 2011 Posted March 29, 2011 Orange safeguard has classified this page as only suitable for people over the age of 18 Orange probably have a point
box_l Posted March 29, 2011 Author Posted March 29, 2011 Mmm, Just need to convince Orange that I am over 18.
john Posted March 30, 2011 Posted March 30, 2011 Mmm, Just need to convince Orange that I am over 18. Good luck with that one I've tried 3 or 4 times, they remove the restriction on the system but it magically appears again soon after Its a PITA! as I cannot do edugeek on the move at times
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now