chrbb Posted January 27, 2011 Posted January 27, 2011 (edited) Almost embarassed to post this logo on here, but is there anything anyone can do to make it useable as a main part of the header of the revamped website I'm thinking of doing. At the moment I've got it hidden at the bottom of the page. I have got a larger one at work maybe that would be better? Edited January 27, 2011 by chrbb
Hightower Posted January 28, 2011 Posted January 28, 2011 Think @chrbb means that is the bigger one as requested
chrbb Posted January 28, 2011 Author Posted January 28, 2011 Sorry not made it clear, had the day from hell (red door post). I meant to say, here's a bigger logo if you make it look anybetter than it currently does , maybe around 400 x 300 ish?
soveryapt Posted January 28, 2011 Posted January 28, 2011 Meh, a quick try at something a bit different on a theme before settling down with a glass of wine for the rest of the evening .. 2
soveryapt Posted January 28, 2011 Posted January 28, 2011 @andy Nice Si Ta I'm sure SysMan will work his usual amazing magic and knock me out of the water though .. lol .. just happened to pop on here whilst in a designer state of mind (doing some work for a client) and thought what the heck ..
chrbb Posted January 29, 2011 Author Posted January 29, 2011 Thanks Si, APTproductions but wow - Sysman! Just one question could it be transparent or if not a white background?
soveryapt Posted January 29, 2011 Posted January 29, 2011 *sulks* .. lol .. You hand drawing or using a vector convertor there SysMan? Just intrigued .. either way it's very skilled and not something I sadly had the time to do last night ..
soveryapt Posted January 31, 2011 Posted January 31, 2011 lol .. yeah .. the number of items I've hand traced / line drawn when I've needed to (including the school I work for at the moment's logo) all great fun, but like you say, time consuming. Nice work though!
chrbb Posted January 31, 2011 Author Posted January 31, 2011 Fabulous! Thanks, donation on it's way, really grateful thanks!
CESIL Posted January 31, 2011 Posted January 31, 2011 It's really bugging me...I am sure I have seen the children in this logo somewhere before...they look like characters from either a book or some other resource...does anyone else recognise them?
chrbb Posted January 31, 2011 Author Posted January 31, 2011 (edited) Sysman just downloaded it and it's opening with big blotches of black over the png image, is it me? @Cesil It was like that when I arrived at the school, so not even going to think about where it's from and any legalities arising from it! Edited January 31, 2011 by chrbb
CESIL Posted January 31, 2011 Posted January 31, 2011 @Cesil It was like that when I arrived at the school, so not even going to think about where it's from and any legalities arising from it! It's not a legal issue...just me being sad and wanting to know where I recognise the figures from I do the same thing with fonts all the time!
chrbb Posted January 31, 2011 Author Posted January 31, 2011 Tried it a different laptop, opens fine now thanks, I was using firefox on the other one so maybe that was what was wrong. It's great thanks! Donation in hyperspace as we speak. 1
chrbb Posted April 6, 2011 Author Posted April 6, 2011 Seeing as an excellent job was made of the logo creep creep is there any chance of another request? I'm after an aeroplane cartoon style, but not not silly, with a banner saying 'we love learning' - transparent. Is that possible?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now