Hightower Posted January 25, 2011 Posted January 25, 2011 It seems the BBC are at it again. If he had saved the penalty wouldn't it have been 2-0 you clowns?!
laserblazer Posted January 25, 2011 Posted January 25, 2011 Haven't a clue, I don't even understand the off-side rule.
CESIL Posted January 25, 2011 Posted January 25, 2011 No...surely if he hadn't saved the penalty it would have been 2-2 ...or am I missing something here?
Hightower Posted January 25, 2011 Author Posted January 25, 2011 Haven't a clue, I don't even understand the off-side rule. You must be a woman then! Ms Toms? No...surely if he hadn't saved the penalty it would have been 2-2 ...or am I missing something here? Or maybe it was 2-0 when Blackpool got the penalty, thus scoring the penalty brings the score to 2-1?
HarryMonkey Posted January 25, 2011 Posted January 25, 2011 (edited) It seems the BBC are at it again. [ATTACH=CONFIG]9233[/ATTACH] If he had saved the penalty wouldn't it have been 2-0 you clowns?! But it says he did save the penalty. If he hadn't the score would have been 2-2. EDIT ... ok, just read the match report, he DIDN'T save the penalty, so the line saying he did under the pic is wrong. Edited January 25, 2011 by HarryMonkey
sparkeh Posted January 25, 2011 Posted January 25, 2011 He did save the penalty. If he hadn't the score would have been 2-2. Eh? It was 2-0 when the penalty was given.
CESIL Posted January 25, 2011 Posted January 25, 2011 So...the caption under the picture was wrong and he didn't actually save the penalty? If so then how in the h*ll am I supposed to know that without having watched the match! ...and if I had watched the match then I would know what happened and wouldn't bother reading match reports at all... ...or am I still missing something...the appeal of football maybe
Hightower Posted January 25, 2011 Author Posted January 25, 2011 So...the caption under the picture was wrong and he didn't actually save the penalty? If so then how in the h*ll am I supposed to know that without having watched the match! ...and if I had watched the match then I would know what happened and wouldn't bother reading match reports at all... ...or am I still missing something...the appeal of football maybe I love reading match reports, especially of games I've watched. It's good to get someone elses opinion on the game (as long as it isn't Andy Gray's).
Hightower Posted January 25, 2011 Author Posted January 25, 2011 Remember Football is Only a game!! I don't understand this response? I can't see where it fits in. That's like me coming along and saying (randomly I might add) that ICT Technicianing is only a job.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now