pooley Posted January 18, 2011 Posted January 18, 2011 These only need to sit on teachers desk so they can do admin type work and check emails etc. Will only need to run office and internet. Must be 15" screen, anything else goes. Looked at Extra Value Laptop - Laptops | Ebuyer.com but can't get anywhere with ebuyer, they don't seem to want us as an account. What's about guys? Si
speckytecky Posted January 18, 2011 Posted January 18, 2011 Misco seem to always sort out something tasty when I'm looking. Ordered 20 or so workstations and TFFs from them at 4 one afternoon and City Link were there delivering them the next morning at 07.30. Hard to beat service like that.
witch Posted January 18, 2011 Posted January 18, 2011 You need a couple of T60s from John Graham at ICT Direct. Small, cheap, fast, robust - what more could you want?
pooley Posted January 18, 2011 Author Posted January 18, 2011 Misco is my usual supplier but they coming in a bit steep. I had forgotten all about ict-direct, silly really as I just took delivery of 15 workstations, will give them a ring tomorrow
featured_spectre Posted January 18, 2011 Posted January 18, 2011 I would say for you to speak to John at ICT Direct. He is the best man for the job, failing that I am sure I have a couple Toshiba A120's floating around
steveg Posted January 19, 2011 Posted January 19, 2011 We've been buying a lot of the hp 620 and 625's from Misco recently, their cheapest one is £262 at the moment for a dual core athlon with 2gig of ram and windows 7 pro, so probably cheaper than the ebuyer one after you add an os licence to that one. Steve
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now